Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bull bar or nudge bar

Total Downloaded

Bull bar or nudge bar

ECB are wondering how many Freelander 2 owners are interested in a nudge bar or a bullbar.

What is the feeling?

Total Downloaded
    I would be interested in a bull bar provided it integrated with the car well. Something similar to the ARB bar for the D3 would look good.

Total Downloaded

Bars

I am in the Western Australia and have a 2000 freelander not a freelander 2 but, I would be interested in either, specially if they had a mounting for lights.

Quote Originally Posted by RVG View Post
    ECB are wondering how many Freelander 2 owners are interested in a nudge bar or a bullbar.

What is the feeling?

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by inside View Post
    I would be interested in a bull bar provided it integrated with the car well. Something similar to the ARB bar for the D3 would look good.
    It would, the only thing is the car is not old enough for alot of people to take them seriously offroad. A full bar is prolly best, a replacement (like the D3) not an add-on (like some falcon ones), hopefully with a winch hole :P.

Cheers!

Total Downloaded

HELLL YESSS!!!

I'd be happy to bring my car in if you guys need something to measure up or experienment on.
    06 SE V6 Discovery 3

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by beforethevision View Post
    It would, the only thing is the car is not old enough for alot of people to take them seriously offroad. A full bar is prolly best, a replacement (like the D3) not an add-on (like some falcon ones), hopefully with a winch hole :P.
    I was thinking more for touring, you know the last few hours to get to that spot, sun just going down and a roo steps out in front. It would be nice to have something there other than the plastic bar.

Total Downloaded

roo

Would be nice... Only been here for 13 months now and have not seen a roo on the highway yet....

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by inside View Post
    I was thinking more for touring, you know the last few hours to get to that spot, sun just going down and a roo steps out in front. It would be nice to have something there other than the plastic bar.
    I'd prefer a complete replacement bar rather than a nudge bar that goes over the top of the existing plastic so that the approach angle is not made any worse or ideally is improved.
    06 SE V6 Discovery 3

Total Downloaded
    East Coast Bullbars sent some feedback to the effect that they consider the market is too small for them to make either a nudge bar or a bull bar for the F2. They need about 50 units to make it work and are not satisfied that they could sell that many.

Total Downloaded

This is USD $500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast