Thread: Driving Lights

Total Downloaded

Driving Lights

Hi, I'm new to the F2 club and I'm seeking some advice on driving lights. I have some Great Whites (9 bulb) from my previous vehicle and was hoping to recycle them but the problem is how and where to place them as they're quite heavy

I don't have a nudge bar (does anyone have one/can recommend one?), I could get one if that's the only option. I could also get some more slimline and lighter driving lights if there's no other option.

I have seen a F2 like mine driving around town that seems to have its driving lights mounted via some kind of bracket coming out of the front grille. Do any members on here know anywhere that does that sort of fitting or do you think it's a custom build? The rest of the car seems pretty stock-standard from what I can see.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Total Downloaded
    You could try one of these.

Universal Light BAR Driving FOG Light ROO Lite CAR Mounting Bracket 180XP 220XP | eBay

If that didn't work, I'm sure your lights would look great on my Defender!
    '51 Series 1 80"
    '12 Defender 90

Total Downloaded

Driving Lights

Apologies for the late reply, been busy with other things. I still haven't come up with a solution but maybe the one you suggested below will work, thank you I'll check it out but I suspect my Great White's may be too heavy as I think they weigh a few kilograms...each I'll possibly be putting them on the market boo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    You could try one of these.

Universal Light BAR Driving FOG Light ROO Lite CAR Mounting Bracket 180XP 220XP | eBay

If that didn't work, I'm sure your lights would look great on my Defender!