Thread: EX ARMY 6X6 ACCO

Total Downloaded

EX ARMY 6X6 ACCO

I have a Question,
    Would a cab off a C-1800 Acco fit directly on an Ex Army 6x6 acco same vintage?

Kind Regards Dan

Total Downloaded
    Hi Dan

I presume you are talking about an ACCO C1800 not a normal control C1800.

You may or may not be aware that there are at least two ACCO C1800 cabs, the earlier one is almost identical to the Military Mk4 and Mk5 (sic) cab except for a full width rubber mounted windscreen. This cab will fit directly with probably only minor mods if any.

There is also a a step through door ACCO C1800 cab without the step over below the door. This cab sits slightly forward to the earlier cabs, but many have been fitted to the F1/F2 6x6 (Mk5) etc.

Diana

Total Downloaded
    Thank-you for that. Now if anyone knows of a Diesel powered 6x6 that is ok mechanically but has a rusty cab that is for sale please let me Know. It needs to have a winch and must have a compliance plate. I'd like to pay between $0 and $5000

Kind Regards Dan

Total Downloaded
    DD think you are dreaming for that amount of money you will only get a lemon. There is a bloke that was advertising a mk5 with a detroit on gumtree. Alternately there is a 6v53 detroit powered 6x6 rfw also kicking around. It may be 20 years younger.