Thread: It's been 3 years

Total Downloaded

It's been 3 years

since i started the mechanical trade certificate III. I bet you lot thought I 'meant' something else.

with only 1 week to go for this semester, the Mechanical trade school has organised a sausage sizzle this tuesday night and then I'm off to see cat stevens ( yousef islam ) in concert on wednesday. have a mate coming down from cairns to see the concert and he will be staying over.

I'm not quite sure how many more years I will need to attend but I know for sure that I won't get a trade qualification because I'm not emplyed in that field.

Total Downloaded
    Khos, Congratulations, how's the Disco coming on, looking forward to having a look, great time of the year for campimg, hint, Regards Frank.

Total Downloaded
    I was meant to see Yusuf on Friday but couldn't make it. My friend said it was great, perfect balance between old and new.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Khos, Congratulations, how's the Disco coming on, looking forward to having a look, great time of the year for campimg, hint, Regards Frank.
    Hi Frank; Things have been extremely hectic up here , but I will let you know in next few weeks ,I'd like to come down for a week of camping and have a play around around bendethra , My truck is ready to tackle pork shop hill

Total Downloaded
    Quote: Originally poste by Disco Owner:
    "My truck is ready to tackle pork shop hill
    Yeh! but what about pork Chop hill. LOL
    PM sent, Regards Frank.