Thread: Solataire (SA) workshop under new management?

Total Downloaded

Solataire (SA) workshop under new management?

I'm not sure if anyone else has had bad experiences with these guys but in the past (about 3 months ago) I went there to have a steering wheel replaced under warranty. After ringing up to confirm it was already to go I took a day off work and drove the 100km there.

After waiting for 4 hours (they said it would take 45 minutes), I was told "Sorry, the part isn't actually here".

To say I was unhappy is an understatement. Even before that they never seemed to answer calls and if I left my number (did this about 4 times), I never got a call back.

Since I'm having another warranty issue I rang back again and was told they will call me back. I had a talk to the operator about my experiences last time and how I didn't get a call back and she told me there are a fair few new people there now.

I got a call back in about 10 minutes, which is a good start.

I don't know if anyone else has been there recently but I guess I'll see how it goes.

On a side note, do you actually have to go back to the dealership for a warranty issue? That's the impression they gave me last time. I'd much rather take it to TLRS if I can...

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Xul View Post

On a side note, do you actually have to go back to the dealership for a warranty issue?
    Yes, unless you want to pay someone to fix warranty issues.