Hi all, I had a list of issues with my EAS as mentioned in another thread. Lots of advice given and appreciated. I thought it was time to open up the Bushing end of the air pump as I heard it might be knackered and a possible cause of failure to pump up unless done manually by crossing the relay or on EAS unlock. sure enough the bush holder had come apart and the plastic retainer was just a thin ring that along with the disc holding the bush was rattling. The cup had part of the outer edge missing so would not hold the disc in. I bent the edges over so the disc snapped into position, threw away the plastic ring and put back together with a little grease. As soon as i turned the ignition on the pump ran...it rose up to what it thought was the correct height and sat there. I connected up EAS unlock, got height readings and as mentioned previously I swapped rear sensors left to right (they are the early type with the lead on them) so the readings were within a few points of each other. the car was out by no more than 10mm side to side so changed the heights to be even and raised the car up about 20mm at normal height. And it all worked as new...Also after this, the car sat overnight and only sat down about 10 mm instead of sitting on bump stops at rear. I am guessing the new height is allowing holes to seal up better. then I lowered it to let my wife in for a ride and it would not raise again. Pulled out pump to find ,as i guessed, the bearing broken again. I am going to order a new bush in a rebuilt and refurbished endplate from Falconworks in Tucson Arizona. $150 plus postage. All will be new except bags which will be swapped out for some second handies i got on gumtree. I never thought this bush could be the cause of so many symptoms. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Range Rover EAS compressor faults

this is a link to the company I am speaking with.