Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 4wd TV sticker is coming off the disco

mcrover Guest

The 4wd TV sticker is coming off the disco

Tread lightly, keep it safe, play hard is what they advertise at the start of the show.

Why promote excessive lifts, hoons wrecking tracks and unroadworthy mods.

I know they are trying to make the show reach a large audience but it's not good advertising for our hobby I dont think.

Total Downloaded
    Well i dont have one full stop as one of the young blokes there is a twit and i wont make it public, but he had a damn good crack at trying it on my wife.... went in for the kill and got knocked back................ i wont make it public...

Opps i did.... Suck Crap Tom...

mcrover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sclarke View Post
    Well i dont have one full stop as one of the young blokes there is a twit and i wont make it public, but he had a damn good crack at trying it on my wife.... went in for the kill and got knocked back................ i wont make it public...

Where you talking clarkie, the shop that was advertising or who works on the show

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by sclarke View Post

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrover View Post
    Tread lightly, keep it safe, play hard is what they advertise at the start of the show.

I know they are trying to make the show reach a large audience but it's not good advertising for our hobby I dont think.
    Jeez, your atarting to think WAAAY to much

You get that steering gaurd??

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercare View Post
    Jeez, your atarting to think WAAAY to much

You get that steering gaurd??
    He has ,nt paid me the beers yet , and his coffee is crap

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by rangieman View Post
    He has ,nt paid me the beers yet , and his coffee is crap
    Sounds like Ross bought a locker of me

You gone Hidden again

mcrover Guest
    Did he really, that might mean I wont have to scull drag him out of the river next time.

No I havnt recieved my steering protector yet, I will give him a chance to come back down to cranny next week when I will have some decent coffee.

He did have 2 cups of tea and it was Dilmah, not cheap crap lol.

There was Beer in the fridge as usuall but he didnt even look so he misses out.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrover View Post

That may be a common but perhaps incorrect interpretation as all of those comments fly in the face of their motto. Playing hard doesn't necessarily have to contradict treading lightly or keeping it safe although it is all quite subjective.
    Cheers
    Slunnie

~ Discovery II Td5 ~ Discovery 3dr V8 ~ Series IIa 6cyl ute ~ Series II V8 ute ~

mcrover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slunnie View Post
    That may be a common but perhaps incorrect interpretation as all of those comments fly in the face of their motto. Playing hard doesn't necessarily have to contradict treading lightly or keeping it safe although it is all quite subjective.
    You may not get the show Slunnie, they showed some guys ripping up tracks and comenting on how much fun it looks, they constantly do illegal mods to road going vehicals and promote what should basically be comp trucks driving in the bush.

It's fine to say play hard if you are talking about the comp scene that they cover but I dont support hooning and it shouldnt be promoted on a now nationally broadcast show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast