PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Land Rover Calendars - AULRO Special!

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
24th October 2010, 07:26 PM
2011 Land Rover Calendars Available
Strictly Limited Quantity remaining

Please note: Australia Post can take up to 6 working days to deliver. Any Calendars intended as Christmas gifts need to be ordered and cleared payment received by noon 15th December 2010 for the best possible chance of deliery before Christmas.

FEATURES

30.5cm x 30.5cm gloss printed pages
13 Different full colour pictures of popular Land Rover models
Layout includes one large box for each day of the year with additional space for notes at the bottom of each month
Includes 6 months of 2012 Dates (January - June) mini-display
Marked with popular holidays such as Christmas and New Years and country specific celebrations such as Australia Day.
This calendar includes holidays for Aus, NZ, Canada and UK.

Monthly Images as follows

January - Discovery TD5, 2001
February - Bowler Wildcat, 2008
March - Freelander, 2002
April -Lightweight Series III
May - Range Rover Sport, 2006

June - Dormobile, 1965

July - Discovery 3, 2005

August - Series III, 1981

September - Discovery, 2008
October - Discovery V8, 1995
November - Range Rover P38A, 1996
December - Coastguard Defender, 2009
2012 Dates - Range Rover Sport SC, 2010

These calendars are available via EBAY as our store is currently under construction. Bank Deposit and sale outside of ebay will be considered upon application. Please email us at sales@lsdautomotive.com.
Payment can be made at any NAB Branch with cash or cheque or via your Financial Institution's Internet Banking.
Items will not be posted until payment has cleared - Please ensure you include your invoice number and AULRO screen name as a narrative otherwise we can not identify your payment.

AULRO SPECIAL - Make an offer of $21.95 on ebay and include a note with your AULRO user-name and we will drop the price from $26.95!
Free standard postage within Australia applies!

Check out our Auction HERE (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150528597240)

https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2011/01/1290.jpg https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2011/01/1291.jpg

topnham
24th October 2010, 11:01 PM
thank you for the much better price:)

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
25th October 2010, 05:57 PM
thank you for the much better price:)

You're most welcome. Your calendar has been mailed and should be with you by Thursday at the latest.

Any issues please feel free to PM or email us via ebay

Sarah
Sales Manager @ LSD

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
1st November 2010, 04:47 PM
Just a reminder This offer ends today (WA Time)!

2011 Land Rover Calendar with 13 full colour pictures (eBay item 150510137988 end time 02-Nov-10 01:05:56 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2011-Land-Rover-Calendar-13-full-colour-pictures-/150510137988?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230b1a7284)

dobbo
1st November 2010, 05:36 PM
https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2010/11/1762.jpg

They don't give they're number either.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
1st November 2010, 05:52 PM

They don't give [their] number either.

I don't believe they're selling calendars though.

If you purchase via ebay you can request a seller's contact details. Which includes a contact phone number and address.
We would always give it to legitimate clients :)

Oh, and we drive a Defender ;)

Sarah

p38arover
1st November 2010, 06:52 PM

They don't give they're number either.

Looks like Gary Sparrow at the back.

dobbo
1st November 2010, 07:45 PM
Looks like Gary Sparrow at the back.

or Rodney Trotter, you Plonker.:p

p38arover
1st November 2010, 08:58 PM
or Rodney Trotter, you Plonker.:p

Never seen that show. I've only ever seen Nicholas Lyndhurst play Gary Sparrow.

dobbo
1st November 2010, 09:06 PM
you missed out, go watch it.

I wouldn't mind a Del boy Calender, might have to get one, we can count the days down till Dozer Day.

Ace
2nd November 2010, 08:08 AM
you missed out, go watch it.

I wouldn't mind a Del boy Calender, might have to get one, we can count the days down till Dozer Day.

Gotta agree with Dobbo on this one, Only Fools and Horses has to be one of the best British classics. Its up there with Dad's Army and Red Dwarf.

jerryd
2nd November 2010, 09:02 AM
Never seen that show. I've only ever seen Nicholas Lyndhurst play Gary Sparrow.

Youtube would be your friend here then ;)

I thought the best episode was where they got about 4 million pound for that old maritime watch :D

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
2nd November 2010, 09:30 AM
Gotta agree with Dobbo on this one, Only Fools and Horses has to be one of the best British classics. Its up there with Dad's Army and Red Dwarf.

Love Red Dwarf

You would think with all of these new 'free to air' stations someone would build one around the old school British comedy classics.
I know one of the channel 7's has Vicar of Dibley and Fawlty Towers but there are a stack of shows they could have.

Ace
2nd November 2010, 10:21 AM
Love Red Dwarf

You would think with all of these new 'free to air' stations someone would build one around the old school British comedy classics.
I know one of the channel 7's has Vicar of Dibley and Fawlty Towers but there are a stack of shows they could have.

Red Dwarf is one of the best British Sitcoms i reckon, pretty hard to beat. Coupling was good to, the UK's answer to friends and ten times funnier.

Do you guys have an EBAY store or are you just adding the listings?

An ebay store would make it easier for people to sift through your listings, just a suggestion.

Matt

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
2nd November 2010, 10:40 AM
Red Dwarf is one of the best British Sitcoms i reckon, pretty hard to beat. Coupling was good to, the UK's answer to friends and ten times funnier.

Do you guys have an EBAY store or are you just adding the listings?

An ebay store would make it easier for people to sift through your listings, just a suggestion.

Matt

Thanks, unfortunately we're not allowed a store until we hit 5 feedback. I've orders to send today so once they're done and we get a few extra ticks we will be strongly considering a store in December.

Whether we keep it or not we haven't decided. I built our online store so it's custom and we can change whatever we want. Ebay is always a tad rigid when it comes to structure

Ace
4th November 2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks, unfortunately we're not allowed a store until we hit 5 feedback. I've orders to send today so once they're done and we get a few extra ticks we will be strongly considering a store in December.

Whether we keep it or not we haven't decided. I built our online store so it's custom and we can change whatever we want. Ebay is always a tad rigid when it comes to structure

Its good for promotional stuff and to help spread the word.

I have an ebay store but after my break from the store over the last 18 months there isnt anything in it at the moment. Im in the process of building mine back up.

My biggest gripe is the listing fee, the end of auction fee and then paypals fee.

Sure its cheaper than owning/renting an actual store but its still expensive and when some things dont have much of a mark up its hard to make money from ebay.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
5th November 2010, 08:11 PM
Its good for promotional stuff and to help spread the word.

I have an ebay store but after my break from the store over the last 18 months there isnt anything in it at the moment. Im in the process of building mine back up.

My biggest gripe is the listing fee, the end of auction fee and then paypals fee.

Sure its cheaper than owning/renting an actual store but its still expensive and when some things dont have much of a mark up its hard to make money from ebay.

Precisely - the listing fee and paypal fees do add up and it makes it difficult for us to list the prices we feel fair. Especially anything that doesn't start at 99c, the insertion fee is payable and makes it hard if you want to list a number of items that won't necessarily sell immediately. This is why we haven't gone to town with listings.

I will post some screen shots of ours when we get back in December, I'm still tweaking design at this point but the functionality is there :)

Ace
5th November 2010, 09:08 PM
Precisely - the listing fee and paypal fees do add up and it makes it difficult for us to list the prices we feel fair. Especially anything that doesn't start at 99c, the insertion fee is payable and makes it hard if you want to list a number of items that won't necessarily sell immediately. This is why we haven't gone to town with listings.

I will post some screen shots of ours when we get back in December, I'm still tweaking design at this point but the functionality is there :)

Your site so far is looking good and well designed. I'd be happy if my web design skills could get anywhere near as close to that. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the site.

Matt

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
5th November 2010, 09:23 PM
Thank you! It's all self taught and the result of too many late nights in front of the computer - the store is much worse to manage though since it's all php based and I didn't have any of that language under my belt. Hopefully it isn't a disappointment :)

Ace
5th November 2010, 10:18 PM
Thank you! It's all self taught and the result of too many late nights in front of the computer - the store is much worse to manage though since it's all php based and I didn't have any of that language under my belt. Hopefully it isn't a disappointment :)

Tell me about it, did you utilise an off the shelf program like cubecart or have you created the shop yourself.

Matt

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
5th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Tell me about it, did you utilise an off the shelf program like cubecart or have you created the shop yourself.

Matt

osc - however it looks nothing like the default...It did until I got mad with it :p. I would show you now but I'm playing with the header images and attempting a skyscraper... I'm not satisfied yet!

Ace
5th November 2010, 10:31 PM
osc - however it looks nothing like the default...It did until I got mad with it :p. I would show you now but I'm playing with the header images and attempting a skyscraper... I'm not satisfied yet!

Yeah, i looked at OSC, the web hoster i use offers that, cubcart and zencart for free with their online hosting cpanel.

I have fiddled around with mine slightly but im not happy with it either.

It took me a while to work out the coding but im still learning. Its not my strong point. I still have trouble understanding what alot of the characters and such are for. I understand the basics of it and can work through the code and change colours and stuff like that but I have not yet sussed out how to change the layout and stuff like that.

Matt

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
5th November 2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah, i looked at OSC, the web hoster i use offers that, cubcart and zencart for free with their online hosting cpanel.

I have fiddled around with mine slightly but im not happy with it either.

It took me a while to work out the coding but im still learning. Its not my strong point. I still have trouble understanding what alot of the characters and such are for. I understand the basics of it and can work through the code and change colours and stuff like that but I have not yet sussed out how to change the layout and stuff like that.

Matt

hang on, I'll PM

isuzutoo-eh
8th November 2010, 02:00 PM
WOOHOO My Calendar arrived this morning, its a beauty! Big, clear pictures with a nice variety of vehicles.

Thanks LSD!

Basil135
8th November 2010, 02:27 PM
I got mine too :D

It's a great calendar. If you are reading this, and haven't ordered yours, do it now. You wont be disappointed.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
8th November 2010, 03:57 PM
Fantastic!! So glad you like them!

If anyone else is interested in Calendars we will be relisting them the first week of December when we're back from the UK - just in time for Christmas gifts ;)
If you want us to let you know when they're available just send us an email (sales@lsdautomotive.com) or PM us here and we will give you the heads up. We do only have a very limited quantity remaining, approximately 30 copies.

Sarah

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
2nd December 2010, 06:46 PM
Calendars are now available again but as previously stated there is only a limited amount remaining. I have updated the first post on this thread with details for interested parties :)
If you want one for someone's Christmas gift please remember that AusPost is going into overdrive and their usual service times may be affected. Normal delivery time is 1-6 working days.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
3rd December 2010, 07:46 PM
Only 12 Days remaining for your best chance at pre-Christmas delivery :)

(Sorry, counting down so those operating by 'new posts' will get the memo!)

Scouse
3rd December 2010, 08:03 PM
Offer submitted :).

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
3rd December 2010, 08:09 PM
And accepted! :)

Scouse
3rd December 2010, 09:34 PM
Money in by Direct Deposit:). I somehow missed putting a reference with the payment though :(.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
3rd December 2010, 09:56 PM
Money in by Direct Deposit:). I somehow missed putting a reference with the payment though :(.

Beautiful, now I'll see what I can do - I'm waiting on half a dozen payments so hopefully the amount and absence of narrative will point yours out for me. Don't stress, we'll sort it out :)

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
4th December 2010, 11:31 AM
Reminder for the weekend crowd :)

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
5th December 2010, 12:04 AM
We've had a few WA Aulorians ask if they could purchase tomorrow at the power lines - we will have a few copies with us if others were interested

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
6th December 2010, 12:30 PM
10 Days remaining for Pre-Christmas Delivery :)

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
7th December 2010, 09:59 PM
Down to my last 20 copies....screen shots of our online store should be up in the next few days as well :)

Wongdai
9th December 2010, 12:16 AM
I'm dumb - what is the link for the online store?

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
9th December 2010, 12:21 AM
Not dumb at all! Our online store is under construction. It's close but not public as yet :) All being well January will see it up and ready for customers.
The Calendars can be purchased through ebay or we're doing bank deposit for those who steer clear of ebay (you can go to a branch and deposit if you don't do banking online) or for WA customers we can organise cash. If it's something else you're after just flick us a PM and we're happy to quote for you :)

Sarah

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
12th December 2010, 07:30 PM
Another quick reminder (I'll bet you'll be happy when it's the new year and I stop doing this ;) )

bee utey
12th December 2010, 07:56 PM
Just stuck me best offer in for one. Cheers!

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
12th December 2010, 08:26 PM
Offer accepted :) Thank you!

Tote
14th December 2010, 11:08 AM
And one for me as well ))

Regards,
Tote

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
14th December 2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks Tote! I will mail out for you today :)

Sarah

Scouse
14th December 2010, 11:20 AM
Got my calendar last night :).

Do they have something against real Range Rovers?
Not a Classic to be seen :(.

Oh well, the missus is happy that 'her' car is featured :cool:.

Nah, seriously, it's a great calendar thanks :D.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
14th December 2010, 01:03 PM
awh Scott I'm sorry! We're looking at making our own next year (a4 so it's cheaper for postage) so we'll be sure to include the Classic Range Rover for you :p
Glad you like it!

Dragon
25th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Would you happen to have any calendars left??

I only just found out that my truck made it in to this years print and it would be great to get one or 2 :)

Cheers

CF

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
25th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Would you happen to have any calendars left??

I only just found out that my truck made it in to this years print and it would be great to get one or 2 :)

Cheers

CF

Hi CF - I have one left but did have a PM regarding it so I need to hear back from the other party first. We actually sold the majority as a fundraiser for the flood victims and then found a few that had made it into Simon's car and never back to my shelves. I will let you know :)

Sarah

Dragon
14th March 2011, 08:00 AM
Hi Sarah,

Have you heard back from the other PM? I'm really keen to get a hold of one of these calendars.

Cheers
CF

86 shed
10th April 2011, 10:38 PM
Hi Sarah, had technical horrors, and work computer blocked from Ebay. Presumed I'd missed out on calendar, but if the one you are saving is the one I bagsed, let Dragon have it, it's not every day you get your own truck on a calendar. Again sorry for messing you around. Michael.

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
13th April 2011, 01:21 PM
Hello - my apologies for not being back to this thread sooner! Dragon - I never heard back from the other party and I do have a couple floating about. I will PM you so I can get these to you quick smart. 86 Shed, thank you for getting my attention :) As for technical horrors, you have my complete sympathy. I managed to kill our whole online store and put me behind at least a month in terms of the launch.

Dragon
21st April 2011, 04:30 PM
Thanx 86 shed... Appreciate it!