PDA

View Full Version : The 4wd Zone Shop is online and open for business

Ace
16th November 2010, 02:05 PM
Hi guys, the shop is back online. Still have some changes to make and some prices to update, seems alot of things have gone down in price a bit with the new price book. Im seeking out new suppliers and looking for new products as often as I can. I do the best I can with the prices on the shop, and bare in mind that they include freight to your door, but there are AULRO discounts on many things. Some things I cant really discount on as its all dependent on the markup the supplier allows me to work with. I'll do the best I can though.

Im in the process of establishing stuff at the moment and building up stock levels so until I have the cash to build up a decent stock list I'll be doing special orders for people. Once Im established I'll be able to be more competetive.

Im in the process of adding all the LED Lenser and other stuff, that will be up on the site soon.

Link to the shop here, don't forget to check out the rest of the site, Im adding to that as often as I can but I'm keeping the news page up to date.

Shop: The 4wd Zone Shop (Powered by CubeCart) (http://www.the4wdzone.com/shop/index.php)

Homepage: http://www.the4wdzone.com/

If you want AULRO discount prices on anything shoot me a PM.

Thanks In advance for the support.

Matt

Disco44
16th November 2010, 09:26 PM
Tried your new site.Could not get on???????

Ace
16th November 2010, 09:29 PM
Tried your new site.Could not get on???????

it appears I have moved something inadvertantly whilst using filezilla, I'll get back to you.

Matt

Ace
16th November 2010, 09:39 PM
In the mean time I have added a link to the home page so people can check out the rest of the site.

matt

Ace
16th November 2010, 09:42 PM
Blonde moment, I accidentally moved the file to another folder, its all working again now.

matt

VladTepes
16th November 2010, 11:58 PM
Ace I am looking for a cheapish gift for a mate with a 75 series ute.
Maybe a Doug's tub ?
Can you get em and if so for how little $
PM me if you can help.
Cheers

Ace
17th November 2010, 05:32 AM
Ace I am looking for a cheapish gift for a mate with a 75 series ute.
Maybe a Doug's tub ?
Can you get em and if so for how little $
PM me if you can help.
Cheers

Hi Vlad, with not much mark up on them, the best I can do is $45 delivered to your door. I do my best to include freight but on this one I need to add a bit on top, so I cant really discount it. Not having it in stock I would need to get it special order.

Its a bit more than $75 but would a Piranha Triple Gauge Dash pod tickle his fancy? I can get you one of those landed on your door step for $99.

Matt

LSD_AUTOMOTIVE
17th November 2010, 04:04 PM
the shop looks good Matt! I look forward to having a proper look through when we get back to Perth. We've had a few non-Landy requests in the past and it would be good to refer them to your shop now it's back up and running.

Sarah

Ace
18th November 2010, 10:31 AM
the shop looks good Matt! I look forward to having a proper look through when we get back to Perth. We've had a few non-Landy requests in the past and it would be good to refer them to your shop now it's back up and running.

Sarah

Hi Sarah, thanks. Its a work in progress. Im looking at new software ideas and stuff to make it look more professional and I need to work on building my stock levels. My wife is growing her own business at the moment so we may look at some cheap warehouse space in town to lease for the short term until I can move into a retail store front.

Im hunting down suppliers for fuel pumps and that sort of thing so i can sell some consumables like that aswell.

Im getting there, just takes time and money.