PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy Nanocom but......

rangie83
17th November 2010, 07:33 PM
I bought a 2002 D2 Td5 the other week, one thing I always said was I would not own a D2 without also owning Nanocom.

So I bought the D2, the very next day I send a email to Nanocom ordering a Nanocom Evolution.

No Response.

7 days later I send another email ordering a Nanocom.

No Response.

Now it's been 17 days with no response whatsoever.

What do I do? Buy a Hawkeye? I don't really want to but it looks like I'm being forced to.

Anyone else had any trouble contacting Nanocom the past month.
Are they on holidays?

Rimmer
17th November 2010, 08:00 PM
Check this thread. http://www.aulro.com/afvb/electronic-diagnostics/110127-new-nanocom-evolution-news.html

Tod.

mildred
17th November 2010, 08:22 PM
wewell try checking the email address that you are using.
one missed dot or a cum instead of a com and you are dead.
just a thought, because these site are super efficient and definitely dont want to miss your custom?
I bought a 2002 D2 Td5 the other week, one thing I always said was I would not own a D2 without also owning Nanocom.
peter perfect:angel:
peter

So I bought the D2, the very next day I send a email to Nanocom ordering a Nanocom Evolution.

No Response.

No Response.

What do I do? Buy a Hawkeye? I don't really want to but it looks like I'm being forced to.

Are they on holidays?

rangie83
17th November 2010, 09:05 PM
The email address I have been sending my request to is orders@nanocom.it
which is as it is on their webpage. And the content of the email is exactly how they said to order it on their site.

I dunno I'll give it a few more days, maybe send another email.

mildred
17th November 2010, 09:26 PM
The email address I have been sending my request to is orders@nanocom.it
which is as it is on their webpage. And the content of the email is exactly how they said to order it on their site.

I dunno I'll give it a few more days, maybe send another email.
try again mate, i have a problem all the time with the web browser: try deleting in recent history: clear recent history and the entry sending the message again. sometimes the browser retains the history information and wont send the new stuff, especially using firefox so go for gold ... in r ecent history :;II IIiiiiiiiiiiiiI always have trouble typing in here because it is corrupt and I have to engage the fonts and other stuff to even make this stuff appear so have heart , this is so difficult for me using this forum , the basic programming is totally ****ed

catch-22
22nd November 2010, 05:52 PM

No Response.

No Response.

Are they on holidays?

Yep that's pretty normal. Reason why I won't buy one.

XHPBT1
22nd November 2010, 10:01 PM
I am in desperate need of one!!

I have Emailed Nanocom several times and no response

I resorted to a supplier in Australia, but they dont have stock and they will have to order from Nanocom, so im not to keen on that because it costs more than a $100 more...

still checking my email hourly in hope.. hahaha

Checked out the other tools and they just dont look as good as Nanocom... i might be wrong...

rangie83
24th November 2010, 06:15 PM
I've sent 3 emails now in nearly a month and a half, no response.

I've decided I'll have to most likely buy a Hawkeye from Rovacraft.

Too bad cause I really wanted the Nanocom

discodancer
26th November 2010, 06:56 PM
Similarly, I sent two emails to the link on the Nanocom site.. in the week the new model was being released..(a couple of months ago?)
No response to either ..so I gave up!
Bob

cols110
27th November 2010, 03:05 PM
They certainly have a strange way of operating a business, I tried to contact them a month ago and yet to hear a reply from the order email address, I contacted the support email and got a reply that the new batch will be read for the 19th Nov and they will be in contact with me then, but that date has come and gone and still no email.

Why go to the trouble of making a good product when you support it with crap.

Looks like I will have to go the Hawkeye option as well, I also have a V8 DII so at least I can use it on both vehicles after you pay for the privilage for the 2nd unlock code. 400quid to use it on 2 vehicles is not what I would call cheap.

LOVEMYRANGIE
5th December 2010, 12:18 AM
Looks like I will have to go the Hawkeye option as well, I also have a V8 DII so at least I can use it on both vehicles after you pay for the privilage for the 2nd unlock code. 400quid to use it on 2 vehicles is not what I would call cheap.

Nanocom aint gonna help you anyway, its for TD5 only.

cols110
5th December 2010, 01:23 AM
Yeah, but at least with the Nanocom I could clear the brake related faults which are by far the biggest problem with the DII, the V8 is sweet and just runs as it should.

Rosscoe68
5th December 2010, 01:33 AM
i may have a spare nanocom full kit

LOVEMYRANGIE
5th December 2010, 07:54 PM
i may have a spare nanocom full kit

I may be interested! ;)

bielec
10th January 2011, 04:29 AM
I just got a Nanocom Evo from Alymer motors who have a link on the Nanocom website. It arrived in 3 days from Italy to Scotland. I had no success trying to buy from the email link of Nanocom.

I notice that the Map Wizard file is no longer available on the website. could someone email a copy to me?