PDA

View Full Version : Ford Maverick Stolen West Hobart

cdbanks
31st July 2011, 03:06 PM
Hi All,

Some gutter monkey has stolen my mates Ford Maverick from the West Hobart area. I have included some pics.
As well as the car my mate has lost all of the tools that were in the back of the car. I have also lost the majority of my recovery gear that my mate was using (snatch straps, tree trunk protector, Hi Lift and shackles)

It is a Red Ford Maverick on 33 inch Mickey Thompsons. So if anybody sees or hears anything please send me a message on aulro or contact me on 0448812654.

Thanks guys.

d3syd
1st August 2011, 04:19 PM
Will keep a look out for it on the East Coast.....

justinc
1st August 2011, 05:23 PM
SCUM!!!!!!!

Hope it gets recovered in one piece Craig, there are a lot of pondlife in West hobart some of my customers have had their vehicles broken into 2 or 3 times:mad::mad:

I'm sick of the Scum we have to contend with:mad: Stick them back out in the outerlying areas where they belong!!!:mad::mad::mad:Then they can all steal from each other until there is nothing left:(

JC

timaus13
9th August 2011, 08:22 AM
SCUM!!!!!!!

Hope it gets recovered in one piece Craig, there are a lot of pondlife in West hobart some of my customers have had their vehicles broken into 2 or 3 times:mad::mad:

I'm sick of the Scum we have to contend with:mad: Stick them back out in the outerlying areas where they belong!!!:mad::mad::mad:Then they can all steal from each other until there is nothing left:(

JC

I live in Mornington and shall keep my eyes and ears open for you. Have to agree with JC there is a lot of pondlife out there.

cdbanks
21st August 2011, 01:07 PM
Car has been found. Unfortunately the thieving scum torched it and nicked every thing inside.

scrambler
21st August 2011, 05:08 PM
There's still hope the guy who torched your mate's car will get (some of) what he deserves. I had my house broken into a few years back. Police nabbed the guy about a year later. He left no prints but they got a confession from him as they could prove other break-ins. Sadly doesn't bring back what's been stolen.