PDA

View Full Version : Seat Rail Extensions.

carlschmid2002
17th May 2012, 03:44 PM
I just fitted the seat rail extensions from Mulgo. What a difference. I am 188 cm tall and it makes a huge difference in my new 90.

Bardizzo
17th May 2012, 09:45 PM
I bought the same ones before I got the 130 but I havent fitted them yet and I m 6'4" and a touch under 17 st. I m afraid of losing the ability to stick my elbow out the window by being too far back.

Dave

manic
17th May 2012, 11:46 PM
if there are no restrictions behind your seat, you will be able to go back far enough to loose elbow out of window. On mine I have to lean forward to look out the side window otherwise I'll be staring at the seatbelt loop.

But even if you slide to your favourite window position the raised seat position will still give you a few inches more leg room.

easy to install , easy to remove.. give it a go.

camel_landy
18th May 2012, 12:59 AM
...and even cheaper if you just use a couple of lengths of box section & longer bolts. ;)

M

Beckford
18th May 2012, 11:58 AM
The Mulgo seat rails are a great bit of gear.

I need to save up for 2nd set for the passenger side. Somebody in my family has really long legs!

SVX37
18th May 2012, 12:45 PM
I have the Seat Extension Rails from Mulgo on both driver and passenger sides. One of my best aftermarket accessories that I use everyday.

While some people are clever enough to make their own, the cost vs time and effort to do this would mean I wouldn't bother even if I had the time and skill to make them.:angel:

rijidij
19th May 2012, 09:10 PM
You wouldn't think such a small and easy modification would make much difference, but it definitely does.......well worth doing, especially if you're tall.

Cheers, Murray

samuelclarke
21st May 2012, 01:42 PM
Got Mulgo's seat rail extensions also - great bit of kit and make a big difference if you're on the tall side!

nugge t
21st May 2012, 02:13 PM
The Mulgo's are great. I am not tall but still found the driving position a bit RS. Now it is great and super comfortable on long trips..Daniel should be knighted for this service to the Defender community...:D