PDA

View Full Version : Awning

Pilbara130
21st June 2012, 02:32 PM
Hi guys just fitted my new 2mtr awning from feather-lite.

Love how easy it is to set up and fits great.

Nearly set for the trip up to Kalumbaru in four weeks cant wait only have to fit the third battery and im done.

https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2012/06/391.jpg
https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2012/06/392.jpg
https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2012/06/393.jpg

patclan
21st June 2012, 05:45 PM
looks great.

Drover
22nd June 2012, 07:43 AM
Anybody after these types of awnings, TigerzII have super deals on right now.

All there other gear is discounted as well....

patclan
22nd June 2012, 08:04 AM

All there other gear is discounted as well....

Cheers Drover, just checked and good prices on the awnings at the moment, unfortunately looks like they have none available, will have to check daily for the pre-order link. the mozzi nets are cheap as to.

Bavo
22nd June 2012, 09:27 AM
That awning looks great.Does TigerzII have a website?
(Neither I nor Google can find it...) :confused:

krispe
22nd June 2012, 09:46 AM
That awning looks great.Does TigerzII have a website?
(Neither I nor Google can find it...) :confused:

www.tigerz11.com.au

Drover
22nd June 2012, 12:29 PM
Cheers Drover, just checked and good prices on the awnings at the moment, unfortunately looks like they have none available, will have to check daily for the pre-order link. the mozzi nets are cheap as to.

Spoke to them on Monday, new delivery should arrive next week, or so they said.....

Mudnut
23rd June 2012, 08:30 AM
Nice Awning, I have one on order from Tigerz11. I am more impressed with your shed though!! ;)

pop058
23rd June 2012, 08:42 AM
Nice Awning, I have one on order from Tigerz11. I am more impressed with your shed though!! ;)

ditto (awning and shed :))

awnings are due in on the 28th (so they tell me)

greenhornet
23rd June 2012, 08:44 AM
I have the same. They are very good.

Pilbara130
23rd June 2012, 10:36 AM
I am so happy with the amount of shade it provides even being the smaller 2 mtr job.

Yeh I to love my shed but the best thing about it is you can lock it from the inside so misses Pilbara 130 can't come and dish out house chores.

Mudnut
23rd June 2012, 02:59 PM
I am so happy with the amount of shade it provides even being the smaller 2 mtr job.

Yeh I to love my shed but the best thing about it is you can lock it from the inside so misses Pilbara 130 can't come and dish out house chores.

I noticed the telly, and what looks like a bar in the corner. Both are nicely set up. The 130 dual cab is my next vehicle purchase.

Ken

Drover
27th June 2012, 06:33 PM
Ordered my rear awning (1.2m x 2.0m) today from Tiger11, $135 best price out there, by a mile:D

Jode
28th July 2012, 05:02 AM
You guys down under have all the luck, you only need to fight with gum trees when in the bundu. Here we've got accacia for Africa, and that lovely rubberised fabric cover to the awning wouldn't last an afternoon's off-road drive I'm sorry to say....

Kizzie
28th July 2012, 07:58 AM
Hi guys just fitted my new 2mtr awning from feather-lite.

Looks great we need to get one of these - and LOVE your shed... just told hubby we need one that big - we just have a double garage and there is no room for our ute let alone when we get the Defender (Looks like it will just fit if we keep the roof rack off :()

Have you bought any of their awnings prior Drover? I would love to see or know what the quality is like as I'm keen to get these!! a rear and a side one is on our list! :)

Bet she makes you clean up "your" shed too though :lol2: