PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Season 3

MEANZ06
17th July 2012, 07:47 AM
Can't wait!!! not sure if you all get this in Aus, a really good Zombie series...

The Walking Dead - Season 3 Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead – AMC (http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/season-3-comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead)

isuzutoo-eh
17th July 2012, 08:58 AM
I watched the first season and half the second season then the places I was watching it were shut down :( it hasn't been on free-to-air here anyway.
I'm a big fan of Death Valley too! Hilarious!

THE BOOGER
17th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Season 3 starts in aug here on scifi channel first 2 seasons were ok:)

Tombie
17th July 2012, 10:28 AM
I watched the first season and half the second season then the places I was watching it were shut down :( it hasn't been on free-to-air here anyway.
I'm a big fan of Death Valley too! Hilarious!

Torrent :cool:

eztv.it is your friend ;)

MEANZ06
17th July 2012, 10:35 AM
Torrent :cool:

eztv.it is your friend ;)

;) I have all the episodes...

Hymie
17th July 2012, 11:19 AM
One of my Favorite shows.

long stroke
25th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Awesome show love it!

cal415
26th July 2012, 11:29 AM
eztv.it is great, been using it for years, and also love the walking dead series, i even have the comic books in PDF or JPG form, read the first lot up to the where the TV show is, didnt want to skip ahead.

MEANZ06
24th October 2012, 01:17 PM
Anyone see the first two episodes of season three? episode two was intense! :eek:

Disco Muppet
24th October 2012, 01:20 PM
Loved the first season, second season was a little eh, although it was interesting to watch shane unravel.
Cannot stand Lori though, makes me want to rip my hair out.
Same as Skylar from Breaking Bad...
Very cool show :cool:

Toppa
24th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Love it also. So much so im going to shoot real life zombie in the IRL Shooter game called Patient 0. Im a kid that hasnt grown up!

Ep 3 also intense with the intro of and demise of a couple of new characters. I hate having only one ep to watch a week. Thats old school.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

ozscott
25th October 2012, 01:09 PM
Great show - right up there (but not quite) with Breaking Bad for me. Funny to see the lead as a drawling US Dep Sheriff when only a few years ago he was the main character and funny man in that great show Teachers (BBC).

Cheers

PS. I didnt realise the new season had started!!:D

TimNZ
25th October 2012, 03:57 PM
Im not a huge metal fan, but I do like this:

The Walking Dead Theme Song (Metal Version) - YouTube

Cheers,

Disco Muppet
25th October 2012, 05:33 PM
The theme song suits it perfectly, mirrors the build up in suspense.
Very well put together show, the one criticism I have is the reaaaaaally obvious CGI moments, but they've ironed those out nicely :)

Hymie
25th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Gotta lave the way Ricks character is coming along. I like the way he put the Latino dude down in the prison.

Disco Muppet
25th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Gotta love a good zombie killing.
Shaun of the Dead is still the greatest zombie movie out there though :D
I liked Ricks style in putting down the dudes in the bar at the end of season 2.
Pretty badass
On a related note, I have this on my rear window, just so people know who to turn to :D
https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2012/10/254.jpg
Cheers
Muppet

RisingSun
26th October 2012, 04:55 PM
Love the show, love the comics and love the sticker.

Was supposed to get a very similar sticker for my wedding anniversary. Unfortunately still waiting. Gotta love the wife for thinking out of the box.

Read the most up to date comics and while the show has varied with creative license there is some pretty gritty stuff to come and plenty of seasons.

And remember Disco Muppet, always double tap :D

Disco Muppet
26th October 2012, 05:17 PM
I have a set of 8, including one more of those ones, as well as the text "zombie outbreak response vehicle" which I think I will put along the edges of my sliders when I make them :twisted:
Day I put it on my dad just shook his head, but when I was in at SCA the bloke I parked next to said "Nice sticker, and a good vehicle for it too!"
Nice to be appreciated :cool:

MEANZ06
8th November 2012, 02:30 PM
Season 3, Episode 3! Awesome! :cool: