PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl printer and Land Rover Tac sign sizes?

Lotz-A-Landies
23rd January 2013, 04:29 PM
Am in need of someone to print some tac signs on vinyl after an order placed early Novemberp has failed to materialise. Does anyone know someone who would make vinyl decals with the graphic and colour permanent/UV stabilised?

Also need the size of the Land Rover tac sign holder (max internal size and the size of the opening where sine is visible).

I do know that the Inter/UniMog ones are 8 1/2" wide and 9" tall.

Anyone know the Land Rover sizes?

Diana

Mick_Marsh
23rd January 2013, 04:40 PM
Been thinking about getting some made myself.
email me the artwork. I know a signwriter with a vinyl cutter.

I'd be interested in any TAC plate artwork including the clubs/groups such as REMLR, VMVC and MVCA (unless they already market their own TAC plates).

d@rk51d3
23rd January 2013, 05:27 PM
Pretty sure REMLR used to do them.

.......unless that's where the shortfall was. :confused:

Blknight.aus
23rd January 2013, 05:36 PM
Sticker guy who did the diggers stickers should be able to do it.

I'll do the conversion work for you (makes it cheaper) and get the details of him for you when I get home this arvy (send me a PM if I forget)

I have the format and file setup for his gear.

Lotz-A-Landies
23rd January 2013, 05:53 PM
The ones done for REMLR were supplied by a Qld member who left that job a couple of years ago.

As for format, I have one of the images in tiff and the other one I have in gif.

What format would he require?

I would need 4 X 8 1/2" and 10 in the Land Rover size, black on silver vinyl for my club logo and 6 other in a reproduction of Field Force Command tac in Land Rover size.

It would also be good to get some in 1ATF for my buggy and Cookeys 17Cnst Mk3

Diana

Blknight.aus
23rd January 2013, 06:00 PM
doesnt matter what format they are in, I can get from anything to the correct format.

Richard O
25th January 2013, 11:55 PM
The ones done for REMLR were supplied by a Qld member who left that job a couple of years ago.

As for format, I have one of the images in tiff and the other one I have in gif.

What format would he require?

I would need 4 X 8 1/2" and 10 in the Land Rover size, black on silver vinyl for my club logo and 6 other in a reproduction of Field Force Command tac in Land Rover size.

It would also be good to get some in 1ATF for my buggy and Cookeys 17Cnst Mk3

Diana

Dianna, Not correct there, still can do them.

If any anyone wants any done, PM me. Happy to help. Have correct size artwork and machines to do it.

Wil give you a buzz Dave. Been awhile....

Cheers

Richard

Lotz-A-Landies
26th January 2013, 12:45 AM
Dianna, Not correct there, still can do them.

...Hi Richard

See what happens when I listen to urban myths! ;)

Diana