PDA

View Full Version : Digger Sticker Run 1.0 the reserves

Blknight.aus
23rd February 2013, 12:22 PM
I have 30 Stickers remaining from the first run.

Costing is as per the previous run

Each Sticker is $2.75
Postage is $3.50

Heres how to do it...

Start your post with

There are xx Stickers remaining
I am ordering y

End your post with

There are now xx-y stickers remaining (put the worked out number in this bit and please make it unmissabley obvious

5 minutes AFTER your post is up refresh the thread

IF the maths of your post is still correct with regards to the posts above yours leave your post alone. If by chance you have managed to put in a post and someone else has posted mere seconds in front of you edit your post so the maths is now correct. If the post above your post is incorrect wait about 10 minutes, refresh the page and then edit your post.

DO NOT change the number of stickers you request
DO NOT ask for a number of sticker +/- ask for an exact number

This is an honour thing people IF it goes ugly I'll apply my problem solving skills and I will be using the solver matrix that prioritizes Brutal simplicity and expedience. (It only has one entry and it is "the person causing the problem gets no stickers, gets labeled a pain in the tail. I will then restart the count by putting up a post that simply says username's not getting any, there are now XX stickers remaining)

Once your post has the maths correct you need to comply with the instructions from the original post, to save you looking for them here they are again

Final numbers....

$2.75 Per sticker for this run (I may have had 2 unsold the extra 5c covers the cost of those 2 stickers If they get gifted to whomever)
$3.50 per address for postage. (regular mail, you may choose to pay for alternate express post please specify this in your PM to me)

Pay your money for your specified MINIMUM orders to

ACCT Name: David + Connie Fare
ACCT #: 144064
BSB #: 803-205

Use "Your AULRO Username" Diggers sticker as the reference data if your system supports it. if it doesnt please include enough details in the PM to allow your payment to be easily identified.

Postage requires the largest standard prepaid envelope to fit the stickers in as a flat item and they will be packaged inside corrigated cardboard.

for the logistics side of it.

Scheduling your order requires you to send me your mailing details
Getting me to put it in the post requires payment

If you wish to save on postage (negotiate this amongst yourselves) Nominate your rep, in your PM to me advise the mailing address as whoever your rep is by username. If you get stabbed as a rep you get to pay me the postage (charge them what you like for the privilege of doing the work), list the names of the people you are recieving stickers for AND tally the number of stickers you should be recieving.

IF this format works all subesquent sticker running I do will follow this format rather than the ad-hoc method I used last time.

If I do other sticker runs I may follow the layout of the kickstarter site..

There are now30 stickers remaining

DieselDan
23rd February 2013, 12:30 PM
There are 30 stickers remaining.
I am ordering 2.

(I made it on the first run, but should have ordered more the first time. Cheers Dave! Will pm you when I've made payment)

There are now 28 stickers remaining.

Dan

Larry
23rd February 2013, 12:58 PM
There are 28 Stickers remaining.
I am ordering 2.

There are now 26 stickers remaining.

Thanks Dave.

cripesamighty
23rd February 2013, 01:59 PM
There are 26 Stickers remaining.
I am ordering 4.

There are now 22 stickers remaining.

Thanks Cripesamighty.

goingbush
23rd February 2013, 02:01 PM
There are 22 Stickers remaining.
I am ordering 2.

There are now 20 stickers remaining.

98Disco
23rd February 2013, 04:03 PM
There are 20 stickers remaining I am purchasing 2.

There are now 18 stickers remaining.

Bigbjorn
23rd February 2013, 05:59 PM
There are 18 stickers remaining. I am purchasing 5.

There are now 13 stickers remaining.

Larks
23rd February 2013, 06:31 PM
There are 13 stickers remaining. I am purchasing 2.

There are now 11 stickers remaining.

Thanks,

James

Hymie
23rd February 2013, 09:12 PM
There are 11 stickers remaining. I am purchasing 2.

There are now 09 stickers remaining.

Disco Muppet
23rd February 2013, 09:32 PM
There are 09 stickers remaining.
I am purchasing 2
There are 07 stickers remaining.

pohm66
26th February 2013, 01:58 PM
There are 07 stickers remaining.

I am purchasing 3

There are 04 stickers remaining.

tequesta
27th February 2013, 10:21 AM
There are 04 stickers remaining.

I am purchasing 2

There are 02 stickers remaining.

87County
27th February 2013, 11:29 AM
there are 2 stickers remaining and I will purchase them -

there are 0 stickers remaining !

Blknight.aus
27th February 2013, 04:25 PM
Done, I have a postal run to do tomorrow and will pick up more envelopes.

AS per previous.

packaging it only requires that I have you address, putting it in the post needs a confirmed payment from my end. If you have the former and not the latter you will recieve a PM, all going right they should be in the mail by monday when I do the drop from the weekends business for the missus.

Blknight.aus
28th February 2013, 08:08 PM
sorry all

stupid postoffice has run out of the larger envelopes I need......

Will send SWMBO to another one tomorrow.

land864
1st March 2013, 11:14 AM
Next run Dave?

Or is Inc going to put em in the store?

Blknight.aus
2nd March 2013, 08:02 AM
Incisor, on behalf of AULRO, now holds ownership of the stickers original vectors, (http://www.aulro.com/afvb/general-chat/169725-diggers-sticker-vector-handover.html)

The intent of this is not that he has to do the sticker runs/delivery but that due to my constraints on time if someone else wants to produce a run of stickers (or anything else that they can use the vector for coffee cups, mouse mats) that they can.

Inc gets to set the price on permission for using the graphics for the job on hand (one of payment to AULRO, portion of the cost/profits anything he deems fair)

While I still have a copy of the original files for various reasons I'll only do another run when several conditions are met (and they're in priority order for me)

1. I have time
2. Inc says go it
3. There's enough people interested
4. they're prepared to do it kickstarter style from within the forum. (basically cash up front on unmade products).

if anyone else is thinking about having a crack at doing a run Focus on print who provided the original run should still have the original screen held ready to produce another run. Their details are in the last post of the original thread (http://www.aulro.com/afvb/1867488-post204.html)

the earliest I will even have time to pretend I might have the time to do this is probably going to me late may

Blknight.aus
2nd March 2013, 09:07 AM
Mailing sort Started this morning,

2x members are missing their post to details, PMS have been sent.

Blknight.aus
3rd March 2013, 02:59 PM
Waiting on 2 more payments to clear,

will be doing the bagging this afternoon but as SWMBO is working on monday and I've had a job change they may not hit the post office till tuesday or wednesday.

Blknight.aus
7th March 2013, 09:22 PM
Done and dusted, apologies for the delays, Someone's plate got a little overfilled and screwed up some pretty simple logistics co-ordination

(namely, when I had the envelopes ready to post I either left them at home and didnt get back in time to make a post office run or once I put them in SWMBO's car I had to take mine and she wasnt going anywhere near a post office.)

Larry
11th March 2013, 06:43 PM
Stickers arrived today!:D

Thanks Dave.:arms:

87County
12th March 2013, 07:53 AM
thanks for organising that Dave, stickers have arrived in the deep north of nsw

Disco Muppet
12th March 2013, 12:19 PM
mine arrived today, thanks dave

Hymie
14th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Mine arrived today, thanks heaps Cobber, Love your work.

DieselDan
16th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Got mine too. Cheers Dave.