PDA

View Full Version : Beer Quotes

LandyAndy
23rd February 2013, 09:54 PM
Have a read of these,love the buffalo herd story.
Beer - Wikiquote (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Beer)

ENJOY
Andrew

Blknight.aus
23rd February 2013, 10:53 PM
They Are not Beer quotes.

"sure mate, I can ______ the ______ for you, Bring all your parts and it'll cost you a carton"

That, is a beer quote.

DT-P38
27th February 2013, 09:36 AM
My favourite beer quote was from a wise old fella (errr alcoholic) I met in Darwin years ago and is generally only used with close mates... the day after. It is "NEVER blame the beer".

As in...

You worked hard all day, drank hard all night and woke up feeling crappy? You must have worked too hard... NEVER blame the beer.

Or...

You went out for dinner, drank until the restaurant closed then fell over dog and broke your nose on the way in the front gate? You must have gotten food poisoning... NEVER blame the beer.

Or...

Went to the footy, drank all day, stopped at the pub and celebrated with fellow supporters until "last drinks" were called. You then woke up crook the next day after sleeping on the porch because you couldn't get your key in the door after the taxi home? You must have have slept the wrong way... NEVER blame the beer.

Obviously the principle of "NEVER blame the beer" is not supported by Health Authorities.

AustralianMade
1st March 2013, 02:58 PM
I allus has One At Eleven

It's a thing that has to be done
Cause if I don't have one at Eleven
I Allus have Eleven at One

AustralianMade
1st March 2013, 05:22 PM
Just poped the top off one with an old cast iron opener, it reads:-

SAVE WATER

DRINK BEER