PDA

View Full Version : SII A found

MarknDeb
15th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Gday all, just to let people know in case anyone is after a car, I have found SII A in a wreckers and the guy has 2 more coming, will sell for $500 each or $1500 for the lot, the 3 cars have been sitting in a paddock for a long time. Now I have had a look at this car and it needs a lot of work, the front floors are gone, brake and clutch pedals are to the floor and hard to move. The interesting part is this 1 has a what looks like it may be a PTO winch on the front bulbar, looks like some sort of heater mounted to the fire wall just left of centre. Now this car is located in Mowbray, Launceston, Tasmania. If anyone is interested and would like more info or pics I think I could get back there and see what I can get. I did take pics of the firewall plates.

steed
20th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Is it the wreckers at the bottom of Mowbray hill? Wouldn't mind having a look for some parts for my s 3 .

MarknDeb
20th June 2013, 04:07 PM
Gday, no it the wreckers on Remount RD on the corner where you turn for the tip, the car is parked to the right of the gates when you drive in, he is waiting to get another 2, I would buy it myself but have no where to put it :mad:

steed
21st June 2013, 04:29 PM
I'll check it out, There are 2 series 1's for sale up the road from me I would like but the missus would " Have a cow " if I brought any thing else home.

I better concentrate on my s3 first. :D

MarknDeb
21st June 2013, 04:53 PM
LOL pretty much like me mate, I could just hear it where are you going to put that and how long will it take, all the logical question :p

digger
21st June 2013, 11:13 PM
photos of the winch and heater would be good!

steed
22nd June 2013, 08:28 PM
Just checked it out, ( through the fence as it's Saturday ). Will require a ....ahem little TLC. But its all there.

Sorry Digger, I didn't read your post till I got back. Next time I go to town I'll try to get one.

MarknDeb
24th June 2013, 07:57 PM
photos of the winch and heater would be good!

Sorry to take so long to answer mate but been away in Melbourne. I will see what I can do this week for you.

MarknDeb
24th June 2013, 08:00 PM
Just checked it out, ( through the fence as it's Saturday ). Will require a ....ahem little TLC. But its all there.

Sorry Digger, I didn't read your post till I got back. Next time I go to town I'll try to get one.

mate it even had a spare axle behind the front seats

steed
24th June 2013, 09:03 PM
No nO No, your not going to talk me into it.... It's not worth my life...:D