PDA

View Full Version : Hawkei's

Sprint
7th September 2013, 10:38 PM
Got to have a bit of a look over not one but three Hawkei's this afternoon, including the trailer for one.....

My impression? wow..... they are the Chuck Norris of 4wd's

A comment was made of "Yea, they look like an overgrown humvee, but one of these will make a humvee its b***h".....

juddy
7th September 2013, 10:47 PM
Once it's been Australiaised, 5 years late in service, and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over budget, it might turn out obsolete.

Sprint
7th September 2013, 11:04 PM
Once it's been Australiaised, 5 years late in service, and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over budget, it might turn out obsolete.

and there I was thinking they were uniquely Australian.....

Barefoot Dave
8th September 2013, 09:13 AM
:rulez:
tease

Blknight.aus
8th September 2013, 10:45 AM
not that special... (think bushmaster lines here)

but once again, its an australian product and it looks like its about the only thing in L121 (IIRC its spec was laid out as part of that project) thats actually going to live up to its hype, Its much like all australian developed stuff (as opposed to crap we buy in and try to make work in our environment/system) bloody good at its job and is going to get a bad name because its good at its core role but wont deal with the massive mission creep its going to cop.

Sprint
8th September 2013, 07:19 PM
:rulez:
tease

I thought I may have been pushing my luck just lobbing up in a truckstop and asking to have a stickybeak.....