PDA

View Full Version : sigh...

incisor
27th May 2003, 03:52 PM
sorry i havent been able to get the web links and stuff back up yet

i have gone and caught myself a dose of "Ross River Fever" just to spice life up a little.

will have to wait a while...

mutter .... mutter... mutter...

harry
27th May 2003, 04:10 PM
8) I think messrs Chivas and Regal should be quaffed in moderate amounts to ease the fever and reduce feeling. 8)
Get well soon. harry

incisor
28th May 2003, 08:22 AM
chivas and regal....

doctor mentioned water and i hate to mix water with chivas so will go with me old mate johnny walker style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

harry
8th January 2005, 06:08 AM
8) bump, hey inc, do you still get comebacks of the ross river thing, i thought it was like malaria and returns to bite you now and again, is that true?

p38arover
8th January 2005, 08:06 AM
Not a good thing, old son. Get well soon.

RR fever is bad enough when it relates to Range Rovers but Ross River Fever is worse.

For those who want to read a bit see http://www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/health-p...tions/4430.html (http://www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/health-public-affairs/mhcs/publications/4430.html)

Ron

incisor
8th January 2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by harry
8) bump, hey inc, do you still get comebacks of the ross river thing, i thought it was like malaria and returns to bite you now and again, is that true?

yep i get it in regular waves.

if i let myself get a little rundown it slaps me up the back of the head again. literally, i find i get a really bad headache at the back of my head if i overstress myself when i have the hot sweats etc

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 09:33 AM
Definatley not a good thing :?

fernockulated
8th January 2005, 06:39 PM
8O WOW!!!! 19 months between post 3 and 4!!!!talk about a relapse!!! 8O

or was harry just dredging up some old fodder for some extra post points :roll: style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fernockulated
8O WOW!!!! 19 months between post 3 and 4!!!!talk about a relapse!!! 8O

or was harry just dredging up some old fodder for some extra post points :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I pick plot point number 2 style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

fernockulated
8th January 2005, 06:56 PM
:roll: me thinks so too,
but maybe a little bit of wondering about the health of our great leader mite also be in the running???

nah, number two! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Ace
8th January 2005, 07:03 PM
Thats no good inc, hope you get well soon. I had a friend at school who had RRF, his joints used to ache all the time, and it used to come back regularily. He missed so much time off school, mind you he was a slob and wasnt real active, that probably excaserbated the problem some what. Hope you feel better soon. matt

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 07:07 PM
He probably spent all his time on the computer 8O style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

fernockulated
8th January 2005, 07:16 PM
:roll: one would think a new father would have better things to do :roll: 8)

Ace
8th January 2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by fernockulated
:roll: one would think a new father would have better things to do :roll: 8)

He is on the forum with me now. Matt

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 07:36 PM
poor kid style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Ace
8th January 2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DiscoTDI
poor kid style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Its so boring he has fallen asleep. Matt style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 07:44 PM
for now :mrgreen:

Ace
8th January 2005, 07:49 PM
for now :mrgreen:

Yeah he'll be back. Matt

DiscoTDI
8th January 2005, 08:20 PM
squaking :twisted:

harry
9th January 2005, 08:05 AM
8) not good inc, keep up the fluids eh.
ferno where did your avatar go? been fiddling have we?
and as for post count, i don't think i'm in the running, was just reflecting on past AULRO

RichardK
9th January 2005, 09:44 AM
Sorry to hear you're crook Inc, I can see by your avatar how your head is thumping.
Get well soon style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

I've just done two spelling edits to keep Ron off my back :!:

Ace
9th January 2005, 02:20 PM

He was up last night, was a bit unsettled, but we got him to sleep at 2 and he slept through till 7. Matt

DiscoTDI
9th January 2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Ace+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ace)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DiscoTDI

He was up last night, was a bit unsettled, but we got him to sleep at 2 and he slept through till 7. Matt[/b][/quote]

Its even worse when you have to wake them up to feed them style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

harry
10th January 2005, 05:53 AM
8) the gap in post dates catches a few, eh inc.

RichardK
10th January 2005, 09:41 AM
8) the gap in post dates catches a few, eh inc.

Caught!!!!! Never even looked, just took the post at face value :oops: :oops: :oops:

incisor
10th January 2005, 10:02 AM
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

DiscoTDI
10th January 2005, 08:25 PM

I thought there were a few dead giveaways in this post :wink: , especially "bump"

Ace
10th January 2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by DiscoTDI+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiscoTDI)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ace@
<!--QuoteBegin-DiscoTDI

He was up last night, was a bit unsettled, but we got him to sleep at 2 and he slept through till 7. Matt

Its even worse when you have to wake them up to feed them style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/b][/quote]

We dont wake him, we just wait till he asks for it. He has been asking every hour or so lately. He just keeps having small feeds often, rather than big feeds every few hours. Matt