PDA

View Full Version : JOIN A CLUB

snailbait
24th September 2003, 09:00 PM
Why join a club
Because you save the track from the greens who are pushing to close all the tracks :arrow:

fernockulated
24th September 2003, 09:08 PM
8O can you please change the record, I think we get your point ( I think ?) although i dont know how joining a club will stop the greens from closing tracks!!! join a political party and run for PM, write to your local pollie,just give it a rest ,PLEASE :idea: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

fernockulated
24th September 2003, 09:09 PM
8O can you please change the record, I think we get your point ( I think ?) although i dont know how joining a club will stop the greens from closing tracks!!! join a political party and run for PM, write to your local pollie,just give it a rest ,PLEASE :idea: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

bigbugga
24th September 2003, 09:09 PM
are you still on this kick.

Point taken move on

fernockulated
24th September 2003, 10:03 PM
:oops: I have figured out the double post thingy!! shmbo has the computer set up for double click for everything ,but web pages dont need double click, but I keep 2x clicking cos thats what I'm used to doing,oh well ,shhh...it happens

bigbugga
24th September 2003, 10:05 PM
so that is your excuse is it?????????? :twisted:

fernockulated
24th September 2003, 10:12 PM
:roll: thats my story and I'm sticking to it style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

fernockulated
24th September 2003, 10:27 PM
8O Hey snail,stop PINING over it ,people with one TRACK minds often have DERAILED trains of thought, and doubling up on posts is one thing ,but doubling on subject matter ,well I never ........................thought of that, hmmmmmmmmmmm ,wethinks we mite think that one over!!!!! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

bigbugga
24th September 2003, 11:57 PM
his needle is stuck in the groove

fernockulated
28th September 2003, 07:15 PM
:roll: more like a rut, and a rut is just an open ended grave!!!!!

landrovermick
6th October 2003, 06:00 PM
Hey there everyone , i knew that id seen snails pics before! They are at the following link - which btw isnt a bad site Its the adventures of "Tusker" a white 200TDI

turns out that Snails pics were of a LROC Trip to Coolah Tops National Park in August 2003.

take a look Big Bugger you would like some of the action this bloke gets up to in his disco!

http://home.off-road.com/~tusker/

mick

bigbugga
6th October 2003, 06:44 PM
yup some nice photo's on that sight.
Good to see a Disco going hard.

Still dont agree with his veiw's about club's but that's just my opinion

discowhite
6th October 2003, 06:56 PM
I look at the other LR forums on the net(OZ ones) and have noticed
that our very special snailbait has not been annoying any of them.
So that can only mean that ours is the best and the only one worthy
of his comments! :roll:
So we shall all be thankful

bigbugga
6th October 2003, 07:01 PM
lmao

Well thats one way to look at it.

:?

Phoenix
7th October 2003, 07:47 AM
Hasn't been here for a while though, gee bummer :wink:

snailbait
9th October 2003, 12:21 AM
You fellows do not know the dif from a disco to a snailbait (defender) have a look at the gallery JOIN a Club
BigBUGGA your not at the chat When i get there because of the time dif what a pitty Join a club I will send you a link to the wa assoc of 4w4 you may learn things

see the gallery

see you on the wallby

bigbugga
9th October 2003, 10:22 AM
If I wanted to join a club I would be in one already.
Have no intrest in club's, would rather have a few mate's who enjoy the same thing's that I do. couple of easy phone call's and a trip is sorted.

Give up on the club push, I dont think anyone is interested.

But again for those that show some interest send in some info and I will post a link for your club on the site.

Have made the offer before but you havnt answered me on it.

Pirate
9th October 2003, 05:58 PM
Yeah I agree BB. Too difficult the club thing for us types. Once you start a club you have to let in the entire cardigan wearing wildflower-sniffing types that put the kybosh on a good time.

Hey snail...is that your blue defender under the tree? How the hell did that happen…Not collecting firewood where you?

fernockulated
9th October 2003, 08:59 PM
:roll: :? I dont need to join a club to find out that if you park under tree's ,they can and will do extreme damage to any vehicle parked underneath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I still cant quite get the gist of what his point is, one minute its about closing tracks then its about "look in gallery" yeah ,there is some good pic's in there but "WHAT IS YOUR POINT SNAIL?????"try and be specific,....
......please!!!!