PDA

View Full Version : logging into to AULRO

Rovernaut
24th January 2004, 01:36 PM
If i clear my cookies I am forced to enter my login name and password as I get an error message saying I am not authorised to enter , yet when go to home page it says 'x' number of guests and 'X' number of members are on line. QUESTION, how can guests get to view forums and I can't????? :?:

Pedro_The_Swift
24th January 2004, 07:46 PM
Hi Rovernaut,,

I use Intenet sweeper pro,,
and I just add the AULRO cookie to its favourites,,,
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
edit(after rereading the question) :oops:
they cant Rovernaut,
some sites allow the reading of posts, this site is not one of them,
you have to be a member to read/post.
edit2
we can have guests on site, just not anywhere but the front page,,

bigbugga
24th January 2004, 11:05 PM
Guest's can read our main page, and that can take a bit of reading sometime's too.

I have also cleared my cookies (damm that sounds bad) and had to relog in for a couple of time's.

Not sure why it wouldnt let you log in at all but.

If it happens again email me or PM me and I will see what I can do.

harry
25th January 2004, 09:27 AM
8) if bb takes away the cookies, does that mean he becomes bigbb or a little bugger?

bigbugga
25th January 2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by harry
8) if bb takes away the cookies, does that mean he becomes bigbb or a little bugger?

:wink: SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

fernockulated
25th January 2004, 09:10 PM
:?: WHO GOT CAUGHT TAKING COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR????

Rovernaut
26th January 2004, 09:11 AM
SpyBot takes away my cookies regularly. It cleans spware etc. BIG BUGGER ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?????????????????? 8O 8O

Phoenix
27th January 2004, 08:47 AM
It nust be a setting thing, spybot doesn't touch my cookies (unless they are bad cookies) :?

bigbugga
27th January 2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Rovernaut
SpyBot takes away my cookies regularly. It cleans spware etc. BIG BUGGER ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?????????????????? 8O 8O

I saw nothing, I dont know where it is hidden, and I really wish I didnt know what you ware while at the computer :?