PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Series LR in NSW

simongenet
24th January 2004, 08:50 PM
Is their anyone dealer wise we know of that sells series LR's in NSW?

Phoenix
27th January 2004, 08:26 AM
No, best idea is to keep an eye in the tradingpost (it is online at tradingpost.com.au). They usually have a few for sale.

I don't think that I have ever seen a series landy at a dealer in tassie, a county is the closest that I have seen. The situation might be better up your way however.

Timmo
27th January 2004, 12:57 PM
I am very reluctant to recommend them, and i have never done business with them, but 4x4 city in revesby seem to carry a fair few landies of all kinds.

www.4wdcity.com

lewy110
29th January 2004, 06:02 PM
There used to be place in Nowra called rainfords that had a heap of series landys for sale plus stacks of parts. Unfortunatley the owner died and his son did not carry on the business. He still has a couple of series 1's in the yard, including a 107" camper, but he is rarely there. I went there a few times but he used to say that my landy was too modern for him to work on.

chobbzy
8th February 2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by lewy110
There used to be place in Nowra called rainfords that had a heap of series landys for sale plus stacks of parts. Unfortunatley the owner died and his son did not carry on the business. He still has a couple of series 1's in the yard, including a 107" camper, but he is rarely there. I went there a few times but he used to say that my landy was too modern for him to work on.

not so I have just had geoff do a recon on my gearbox, if anybody needs work by geof ring him as he goes fishing at night, he is usaly at his shop from 2:00 pm and onwards done a fine job on my landie.

his phone no. shop o244216790

also have his home no. but he may not want me to give it out here

my mobile 0428600527 if you need more info ring chobbzy

landrovermick
8th February 2004, 04:03 PM
Gday - I just drove past "Elite Motors" in Narellan, they have a s2 or 3 swb for sale. It is up the back of the yard, and i think they have $3000 on it. I bought my dico from there the blokes arent bad....

given em a call

mick

lewy110
8th February 2004, 08:32 PM
There was an article in the local paper last year that said he was closing.

Now I know that he is still open I might call in one day and see what he has.