PDA

View Full Version : Bull Bars

Lance
31st March 2004, 04:07 PM
Hi, Lance here I just want to ask if there is a Bull Bar that will take the fog lights on the disco as the one's I have see do not allow for them. I find it a waste when fitting the bar that you cant fit in to the bar what you pay for when buying the disco. I am test driving the disco tomorrow and test drove the others today. Did not like the nissan at all it was a heap not good in the suspention and not much in the handle either. The toyota was much better very good 4x4. Just tested the others to see what is the diff. Cheers Lance style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

agrojnr
31st March 2004, 05:17 PM
Not sure about the fog lamps mate but try ringing ARB or TJM they should be able to help you out

adam :twisted:

one_iota
31st March 2004, 09:19 PM
I have a recollection that TJM are working on a "Safari" bullbar for the series 2 Disco that incorporates fogs al la Nissan and Toyo versions.

Check out the TJM site.

Defender200Tdi
31st March 2004, 09:24 PM
I'm almost certain that ARB have a bar with provision for the fog lights. Call in and see them, it's like wandering around a lolly shop when you were a kid. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Paul

Bushie
1st April 2004, 02:57 AM
Lance,

Not sure if this is the info youre after but we have just had an ARB bar fitted to a new series 2 disco at work, ALL lights functional.

Bushie

tracker
1st April 2004, 08:40 AM
gday Lance.
goto> http://www.arb.com.au/News/Australia/News%...hara%20Bars.pdf (http://www.arb.com.au/News/Australia/News%20Release%20-%20Prado%20&%20Disco%20Sahara%20Bars.pdf) and read about bars from arb.
I just had one fitted to 00 td5 looks good (winch bar).
Mine came from arb at nundah
cheers Tracker

tempestv8
2nd April 2004, 02:44 PM
Hi Lance,

ARB have two different style bull bars for the Discovery Series II 03MY (current shape with Rangie looking lights), both of which will take a fog lamp.

If you have the earlier style '99-'02 Disco II, they may be able to fit their current bars onto it, but best to ask.

I don't believe TJM's T15 bull bar for the Disco II has any fog lamp provision.

Regards,

Lawrance