PDA

View Full Version : Im Baaaaack

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:39 AM
Greetings all,
Well Im back from the honeymoon, now im not a virgin style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif :wink:
Fun was had by all and i managed to get the disco well and truly dirty on the track out to Harrys Hut. Ive got a good couple of piccys, but i cant upload them to my album yet.

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:40 AM
The disco performed flawlessly even in water over the bonnet 8O slightly unintentional i admit (remembers to check depth in future) but a hell of a lot of fun. There was heaps of water over the tracks up there due to the cyclone, oh well more chance to play silly buggers

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:41 AM
On a somewhat stranger tangent my new wife proved her worth. If you drag your minds back to Les Hiddens in his explorer series on tv he was driving a white 110 special order landy from Rover Australia. Sort of a homogulation of a civillian and military vehicle. I mentioned to my new wife ages ago that i had heard that someone had bought the vehicle off Les and it lived somewhere in the Noosa area (im sure i heard it from a fellow REMLR member) Anyway as we were driving around Noosa one afternoon she said hey theres that white landy (i had completely forgotten about ever mentioning it) sure enough parked on the street there it was. I cannot understand the female mind I nearly caused an argument at first trying to figure out what she was talking about. talk about having a wierd memory.

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:41 AM
Anymore heaps more will follow im sure as now that ive had a chance to use the disco in anger ive got heaps of questions about making it better.
cheers
Mick

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:43 AM
Hey everythings working tonight, small posts works hence the above and maybe cause im doing it at 2 in the morning. I'll try the gallery now.
cheers
Mick

Mick-Kelly
2nd April 2004, 12:54 AM
Photos to gallery still a no go, theres two of Les Hiddens ex and one of me playing in the water.
cheers
Mick

VladTepes
2nd April 2004, 04:18 PM
Sounds like you had a ball !

Would love some more detailed info on the Harry's hut trip - trip notes perhaps ? Maybe a post in the 'Trips and Tracks' forum ?

What would you say was the 'standard / difficulty' of the trip or rather what would it be normally (i.e when cyclones aren't playing silly bastards off the coast).

Looking forward to the pics.

bigbugga
2nd April 2004, 07:53 PM
Welcome back
Good to hear you both had a great time away.