PDA

View Full Version : What appears to be the problem Officer?

one_iota
10th April 2004, 08:21 AM
Lifted from the Overlander Forum

http://precisiondigital.com.au/ticket.pdf

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Antaine
10th April 2004, 08:39 AM
8O 8O Bloody kids......you have to keep your eyes on them at all times or there's no telling what they'll be into next!!!
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Cheers,

Bytemrk
10th April 2004, 09:11 AM
hehehehe....

What a classic.... wouldn't get away with that here!! 8O

.....Then again... I bet there is an un official competion with the local coppers to see who can be the first to catch the smart arse from marurewa!! :mrgreen:

one_iota
10th April 2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bytemrk
hehehehe....

What a classic.... wouldn't get away with that here!! 8O

.....Then again... I bet there is an un official competion with the local coppers to see who can be the first to catch the smart arse from marurewa!! :mrgreen:

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

As they say the law is an ass.

I heard a story of a fellow who got off a neg' driving charge after running into the living room of neighbour's house. Luckily no one was injured. 8O

Plod put the previous day's date on the infringement notice. :oops:

The court ruled that if the Officer didn't know what day of the week it was then how could any of the police officer's report be credible?

:roll:

I guess the NZ Police Lawyer figured that this simple slip would end up at a similar destination. And what a poker faced reply!