PDA

View Full Version : Dogs Danglies??...Or Dogs Breakfast?...You Decide.

Expat
28th April 2004, 12:41 PM
http://www.rangestormer.com

Dunno about those Gullwing doors.......

Select UK in the mini site popup.

VladTepes
28th April 2004, 02:08 PM
Power bulge on the bonnet ? Righto.... :?

22" alloy wheels... Very practical. 8O

Glass roof... gee, perfect for the desert. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Crushed Ice headlights :?: Is that instead of the current "****weak candle" headlights ?

Gullwing doors :?: You can get into lower carparks, but you can't get out of the car. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Two piece tailgate :? Revolutionary :!: Hang on... haven't ALL Range Rovers had.. D'OH !

Having said all that - I want one. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Perfect fun in the city and on the highway, just no good anywhere else.

Phoenix
28th April 2004, 02:18 PM
The power bulje was for a Supercharged Jag V8, and if you've got it, might as well flaunt it :wink:

And the tailgate, I think the bottom half slid into the vehicle under the floor or something, so that it essentially disapears.

I'd have one, great for those wet days when you just want to go driving :twisted:

VladTepes
28th April 2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix
The power bulje was for a Supercharged Jag V8, and if you've got it, might as well flaunt it :wink:

Yeah Ford FPV GT's have a "power bulge" too.

If you've got it, flaunt it ? :oops:

Better leave that comment well enough alone.... otherwise this whole "power bulge" thing could descend into the usual levels of depravity around this place.... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Expat
28th April 2004, 02:32 PM
Gotta Love the seats though , they look uber comfortable....
Gullwing doors though...suppose if you cant put them on in the old fashioned sideways method might as well have a stab bunging them on the other way! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Like the interior though , and the glass roof...will be able to tell what kind of wildlife marks the car before scraping it off with a sponge.

Takes a whole new meaning on the kids game "I spy with my little eye"