PDA

View Full Version : Download center queries and facts

Phoenix
25th May 2004, 10:50 AM
How many people actually go to the download page to see what is there for their vehicle????

Fact: Fourgearsticks is the only active series 1 owner that I know of here.

Fact, the series 1 manual, clutch section is the most downloaded file in the download page with 510 downloads 8O

Does anyone else find that ironic style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Gaz69
25th May 2004, 05:18 PM
Fourgearsticks has downloaded the clutch section 510 times!!!!! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif On a seroius note Phoenix i have got the 1997 defender workshop manual as a PDF file 7.5 Megs and 300TDI manual and overhaul manual about another two megs. Can these be put in the down load section? :?: I downloaded them from some Arab land rover site i think. I am sure there is a few people that would like these. Not quite sure how copy right works but i got them for nothing all right!!!! If the can be become common knowledge let me know!

Gaz

Phoenix
26th May 2004, 07:50 AM
send a PM to incisor, there is some defender stuff in the download center, but I don't know if there is a full workshop manual.

If you still know the URL where you got the manual from could you do 2 things.

A) put it here so that I can have a look :twisted:

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif submit the specific cile URL's to the download center to be included, but if you put it here i'll do that when I get a chance.

Gaz69
26th May 2004, 05:39 PM
Thanks Phoenix,

Can't remember the URL so will send incisor a PM. I can burn a cd and send it to someone so they can put it on this site if they wish. I also have all those Rangie files from that spanish site. Will try and send PM tonight. The defender manual alone is 450 pages!!!!

Gaz

Gaz69
26th May 2004, 05:45 PM
Phoenix,
Silly me. Checked the download section and it is all ready there!!! :oops: I haven't checked the defender section for a while!! So please disregard what i have said!

Cheers Gaz.

Phoenix
27th May 2004, 08:28 AM
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif that's ok, i've done it beofre, gone off to some foreign website, found something, gone back to the download center and it was there all the time style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif