PDA

View Full Version : Wolf of Wall Street

Ean Austral
28th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Gday All,

If you want to see a movie that will blow your mind, then this is it.

Drugs , money, swearing, more drugs, more money, more swearing, and did I say drugs.

This is supposed to be the true story of a wall street stock trader, and if 1/8th of it is true, its still mind blowing.

They made big $$$$ and they had there own way of blowing it and it will blow your mind.

Its R rated and believe me its full on , if you don't like swearing and drugs and nude beautiful women, then don't bother going, but the end result is a amazing story and its got some of the funniest scenes of any movie I have ever seen.

The guy this is based on lived the life of riley plus all his family, relatives and friends, and the lengths they went to were right out there

Its a 9/10.. be prepared to be blowin away.

Cheers Ean

landy
28th January 2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah, we went to see it on the weekend. Even though it's just over 3 hours long it didn't feel like it. I hardly knew it was that long. Very engaging and probably one of the best films I've seen in years.
To try and explain anything wouldn't do it justice.
9/10

Cheers,

Nino.

Cobber
30th January 2014, 07:52 PM
I've not seen the film yet but I read the biography it's based on a while back and I recommend the book if you're into reading as well :BigThumb: