PDA

View Full Version : GPS File sharing

Shady
20th June 2005, 11:08 PM
Hi all, thought someone here might be interested in a GPS file sharing forum that a mate and I have started up. Its for sharing GPS tracks/waypoints/POI.

www.gpsaustralia.net

Hope to see you there

Cheers
Darren

hiline
20th June 2005, 11:31 PM
wont let me register :evil: :evil: :evil:

gruntfuttock
21st June 2005, 01:06 AM
No problem from my side style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Must like me more style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

DEFENDERZOOK
21st June 2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by hiline
wont let me register :evil: :evil: :evil:

<span style="color:darkred">and you sound surprised?</span>

hiline
21st June 2005, 04:59 AM
[quote=hiline]wont let me register :evil: :evil: :evil:

<span style="color:darkred">and you sound surprised?</span>

i am, they dont know me yet 8O 8O :wink:

DEFENDERZOOK
21st June 2005, 05:56 AM
<span style="color:darkred">looks to me like they do......</span>

hiline
21st June 2005, 10:51 AM
oh poo bugger bum :evil: :evil: :evil:

hiline
21st June 2005, 10:55 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm registered style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

Craigus
21st June 2005, 07:50 PM
What was the registration problem hiline?

hiline
21st June 2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Craigus
What was the registration problem hiline?

wouldn't have a clue mate 8O 8O

but did the same as last night and now i'm in style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Craigus
22nd June 2005, 07:08 AM
Thats all good news then.. There is a contact us option there for anyone that has other problems relating to registration.

Craigus
25th June 2005, 12:54 PM
We have had some Server related issues over the last few days.. All sorted and back up and running now. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

p38arover
25th June 2005, 03:04 PM
Bugger! Because it uses the word "forums" in the URL, i.e. www.gpsaustralia.net/forums it is barred to me from work.

Ditto with other fora. This one is OK 'cos it doesn't have the word forum in the address - well, not directly, it uses the format "http://www.aulro.com/modules.php?name=Forums"

Ron

Shady
26th June 2005, 11:33 AM
Just an update on whats happening and GPS Australia (http://www.gpsaustralia.net).

We have just put up topographic maps (1:25k) for members to download in Oziexplorer format. It doesn't cost anything to join, just register and you will have access to all 770 maps of the NSW eastern Seaboard.
These maps are the property of NSW Department of Lands and are free to distribute for Non-Commercial purposes.

We envisage having topo maps available for other states as soon as we are able to source them.

Cheers
Shady

P.S. The maps are located in the NSW maps thread.

Shady
2nd July 2005, 12:12 AM
Just a follow on from the previous post last week.

I have just added the NSW 1:100K Topo maps to the site in Oziexplorer format. Again these maps are the property of NSW Department of Lands and are free to distribute for Non-Commercial purposes.

I'd just like to say Thankyou to everybody at Australian Landrovers Owners for supporting our site. We have had a massive amount of members referred to us from AULRO.

Cheers
Darren

L30289
7th August 2005, 10:09 AM
its a great site!

well done!