PDA

View Full Version : Blue Teeth?

jonesfam
16th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Not sure if this the right section but I have a question about Blue Tooth.

We bought each of the Mongrel kids a Tablet for Christmas. Along with the Tablets we bought each of them a set of normal corded headphones so they can use the Tablets without annoying each other or us.
Also at Christmas SWMBO bought me a set of Blue Tooth headphones which are great because they have no cord.

Now, already 2 of the corded headphones are had it because the cords have been damaged so others are close to going.

If I bought all the kids Blue Tooth headphones for their Tablets would they all work together, i.e. just communicate with 1 Tablet, or would they interfere with each other & try to pick up other tablets?

There are 5 kids & usually we let them use their tablets at the same time, after showers but before dinner, & sometimes I also have my Tablet going.

I know next to nothing about this subject & have found sales people in the stores as knowledgeable as myself.

Thanks for any info.

Jonesfam

V8Ian
16th February 2016, 11:22 AM
I think they will only work from devices with which they have been paired, I'm only half a step in front of you on this technology caper.:confused:

rocmic
16th February 2016, 11:40 AM
Ian is right, the device and the earphones need to be paired. The fun bit would be to swap the kids phones so that they were watching their tablet and listening to a siblings. :wasntme:
Well it would be fun from a distance :D

Cheers
Mike

V8Ian
16th February 2016, 11:52 AM
Ian is right, the device and the earphones need to be paired. The fun bit would be to swap the kids phones so that they were watching their tablet and listening to a siblings. :wasntme:
Well it would be fun from a distance :D

Cheers
Mike

Must be the name, I'd expect that sort of comment from Marshy. :D

DiscoMick
16th February 2016, 12:39 PM
Yep, you should be able to pair each headphone to each device. They should come with instructions.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows7/Add-a-Bluetooth-enabled-device-to-your-computer

rocmic
16th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Must be the name, I'd expect that sort of comment from Marshy. :D
If you are referring to mick_marsh, then it could be location as well, I grew up in Western Victoria :D