View Full Version : What is this part?

10th November 2017, 05:21 PM
I have a packet of 4730-99-800-9054.
They are described as Adaptor, Straight, pipe 1/8" X 1/8" B.S.F.

I have been told they may be from a Wiles Cooker.

Anyone know what they are?

10th November 2017, 07:04 PM
Got a pic?

Maybe a gas fitting?

21st November 2017, 09:53 AM
The NSN number is the giveaway,99 is UK, 66 is Aust. so that rules out as the original source,as Wiles were Aust.design.