21st July 2018, 05:48 PM
Are you tempted? :)

pop058
21st July 2018, 05:57 PM
He just got a blue one [bigwhistle]

incisor
21st July 2018, 06:50 PM
He just got a blue one [bigwhistle]

the wife owns a 2014 blue hyundai I30 with leather etc, similar but not quite the same as the kia cerato hatch,

hyundai own both though it has to be said.

in america it seems the i30 is called the Elantra GT

lots of subtle differences between the marques, like the kia having a more australian tuned suspension setup and the i30 has slightly softer ride.

not to mention 7 year warranty on the kia and 5 on the hyundai

slightly different door shape apparently as the small moulded weathershields to suit the i30 are $30 cheaper than the ones for the cerato on fleabay.

and to answer ron's question, you could say that.... i do really like the colour....

DazzaTD5
21st July 2018, 09:06 PM
Hyundai do extensive suspension tuning for Australian models, Hyundai/Kia.

Great warranty, reliability, and customer support. What is there not to like?

If I wasnt a Land Rover nut (well for older gen of Land Rovers) I would drive a Kia or Hyundai of some description.

incisor
29th July 2018, 09:08 AM
just joined the ranks of the "Black Oval"

Cerato hatch Sport in temptation red is now my daily drive.

very aptly named colour it has to be said [thumbsupbig]

the mags are grey like the 88 range rovers wheels, dam nice combination.

the ba fairmont has gone to a new home....

a very hard to take 42 mpg from the first tank of fuel.

ordered a new copy of my business plates as they are looking a bit tired after 17 years... only $70 odd which i thought was as cheap as chips.

ramblingboy42
30th July 2018, 02:43 PM
...what your eyes see in scan...I saw Kate Cebrano in periferal and focussed and was disappointed.

incisor
30th July 2018, 03:34 PM
...what your eyes see in scan...I saw Kate Cebrano in periferal and focussed and was disappointed.

hahahahahahaha

just an old perve at heart hey...

Homestar
30th July 2018, 05:00 PM
SWMBO has a 2016 Veloster - she loves it - and so do I because there's nothing to do to it... 👍

Great car, as are the Kia's. Not surprising they both have a growing share of the market while dinosuars like Ford and GM are dying.

donh54
31st July 2018, 08:40 AM
Since the mid-nineties we have had Hyundais, started with Excels, and currently planning to sell the 2008 Santa Fe. Apart from normal services, the only problems have been with bad fuel blocking filters, and attempted rip-offs by dealerships for warranty servicing. ($750 for a filter and oil change - seriously!)
I've found that whilst they don't do anything fantastically well, they don't seem to have many faults, either.
For a daily driver, no fuss and bother. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of the Koreans to anyone.

ramblingboy42
31st July 2018, 10:12 AM
hahahahahahaha

just an old perve at heart hey...

noooo, I like her voice