PDA

View Full Version : Nearly here...

Rob66
5th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Folks ..

Only a few days to go now. I'll be attending an "unveiling" event at Brisbane Land Rover on the 10th .. then catching a flight that evening to Frankfurt to see it in the flesh.

Sooo excited.

DiscoMick
5th September 2019, 10:09 AM
Can I carry your bags?

scarry
5th September 2019, 11:06 AM
Blackie might be hiding in one of his suitcases[bigrolf]

roverrescue
5th September 2019, 11:26 AM
I realised just this week that I’ll be deep in the middle of Cape York the week of the unveiling.
Can’t see me stumping up Satellite Data $ to spy a picture!!!

Will be fun to get into reception Sunday afternoon and see the good bad and ugly! I’m guessing by Sunday someone will have broken one already!

S

blackrangie
5th September 2019, 12:01 PM
Blackie might be hiding in one of his suitcases[bigrolf]100%

RHS58
5th September 2019, 01:54 PM
Folks ..

Only a few days to go now. I'll be attending an "unveiling" event at Brisbane Land Rover on the 10th .. then catching a flight that evening to Frankfurt to see it in the flesh.

Sooo excited.

How’d you get that gig?

Rob66
5th September 2019, 03:19 PM
How’d you get that gig?

I put down a deposit several months ago to get one of the first orders to Aus (I think I'm #7 on the list of the first 12 car shipment) .. got me the invite to Landrover "party" ..

The Frankfurt trip is self-funded.

cjc_td5
5th September 2019, 03:30 PM
Haha, now THAT is commitment!
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
I put down a deposit several months ago to get one of the first orders to Aus (I think I'm #7 on the list of the first 12 car shipment) .. got me the invite to Landrover "party" ..

roverrescue
5th September 2019, 05:19 PM
What great Passion!

Hope you have a cracking trip and love the new fendy

You should order an orange one and plonk a big black 7 on the bonnet !

S

rar110
5th September 2019, 05:35 PM

Detailed pics will be required. [emoji16]

Pedro_The_Swift
5th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Folks ..

Sooo excited.

Hi Rob[biggrin]

Please remember your Mates here and take lots of pics... [bighmmm][bigwhistle]:BigThumb:

scarry
5th September 2019, 06:26 PM
What great Passion!

Hope you have a cracking trip and love the new fendy

You should order an orange one and plonk a big black 7 on the bonnet !

S

Nah,what about a big 05 on the door,now that would attract some attention..[thumbsupbig]