PDA

View Full Version : I seen it!

donh54
22nd September 2020, 02:43 PM
Heading to Brisvegas this arvo, I spotted something coming towards me. I knew it was a Rover of some kind, first thought was a D4 with some sort of bonnet protector/bug deflector. Then I saw the side pod thingos.
Only a glimpse, but it definitely has that LR presence about it.
Looks quite nice in the flesh.

ramblingboy42
22nd September 2020, 02:50 PM
you seen it or did you saw it?

pop058
22nd September 2020, 06:35 PM

No pics, so neither 😁

BradC
22nd September 2020, 07:05 PM
I spotted one drive past out the window on Flemington Rd this arvo. Mum always said if if didn’t ave anything nice to say ....

Still, I alway thought the Ducati 999 was a face only a mother could love and it was better looking than that.

zilch
24th September 2020, 04:18 PM
dropped off the rear tow eyes to be fitted to the new Defender (assuming it gets to the dealers either Friday or early next week) and they
had five examples in, 2 being delivered that day. One in total stealth black (including bumper bits being wrapped/sprayed black), lettering,
wheels etc all black, a Fuji white "storm trooper" (plenty of black accents), a standard Santorini black, their Gondwana loan / demo and a Gondwana with
the satin wrap (hmm jury out on that one)..

INter674
24th September 2020, 05:35 PM
Agree re satin wrap...saw an Amarok with satin blue wrap..and yuk..it looked like it had been in the Qld sun for waay too long. Horrible..just yuk😐

donh54
24th September 2020, 06:01 PM
No pics, so neither [emoji16]

Oi! Don't you know it's illegal to use a phone when you're driving! Besides, I didn't have time to do anything, what with trying to guess what the pillock in the caravan in front of me was going to do next!

donh54
24th September 2020, 06:04 PM

Reference to the old comedy line of "I seen it .... but I don't believe it!"