PDA

View Full Version : Navvi bailed on me, need another if you're game!!!

dungarover
8th September 2006, 01:15 PM
G'day.

URGENT- Matt (Fenian Eel), my navvi for the Springs G4 night run has had a last minute cancellaction, so I have no navvi now. This is exceptioannly short notice, please if you are keen to be involved, pelae e-mail me or reply to this post.

If all fails, I will be giving it a miss I hate to say, which I am not overly happy about. I refuse to drive on my own at night espcially with the conditions that I am expecting. It's far too risky and I have had one rolled Rangie and I prefer to keep this one as is.

So an SOS is called, please let me know.

Trav

bolts
8th September 2006, 01:41 PM
try and get hold of camo as he might pull in as navi

bolts
8th September 2006, 02:02 PM
Trav

Mick and I will do a quick ring around in case no-ones been on the forum and see if we can get that seat filled for you.;)

Camo
8th September 2006, 02:23 PM
Cheers Bolts but I really wanted my car finished by the G4 so I could drive in it! but can't get a part in time for it. Already had made plans for the weekend yesturday and can't back out, otherwise i would have been keen to be navi.

Hope you find someone Aquarangie

cheers
Camo

loopy31
8th September 2006, 02:30 PM
Hi Matt
If you can't get anyone else then Ian the owner at the Springs will nav
Hope this helps Pls ring him on 4685 2558 if u need him
Cheers

LoadedDisco
8th September 2006, 03:49 PM
G'day.

URGENT- If all fails, I have had one rolled Rangie and I prefer to keep this one as is.

So an SOS is called, please let me know.

Trav

Trav,
You should not mention you have rolled Rangie's over when looking for a Nav. :lol2:

dungarover
8th September 2006, 03:54 PM
Any luck?? Much appreciated everyone if you find one in time.

Loaded Disco- My aprehension of driving a night run solo had to have a reason, that was it ;)

I might give a mate (Tomo) a ring and see if he's free. If anyone needs to ring me my mobile is 0429 055 939.

Trav

Outlaw
9th September 2006, 07:49 AM
We should mention this is basically open to any AULRO members... so jump on in for a chance to tell Aquarangy where to go ;)

dungarover
9th September 2006, 10:55 AM
Got one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hobie18 (Guy) is my new navvi and will meet me down at 'The Springs' this arvo. Should be a cracker:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wish me luck :eek: :eek: :eek:

Trav

GuyG
9th September 2006, 12:36 PM
That should be wish me luck!! lol