PDA

View Full Version : Plants and bush tucker

broonski
13th September 2006, 12:47 PM
G'day all!

Just wondering who amongst us is into botany, and all things bush tucker. As i'm studying that sort of thing at tafe at the moment and have dabbled in keying out bush tucker a bit (and want to get into it a LOT more!)
It'd be interesting if to find out if there was an expert (or at least self proclaimed expert ;) :D ) on this forum!

cheers,
bryce

Pedro_The_Swift
13th September 2006, 04:59 PM
you may want to ask in the other Forum,,
Camping-Bush Tucker,,

see how you go,,,:D

broonski
14th September 2006, 06:58 PM
lol, i didn't know which one to put it in! so i did ye olde eeny meeny miney mo! ;) :D

can this thread be moved?

cheers,
bryce

DirtyDawg
14th September 2006, 08:23 PM
What did you want to know broonski..longtime ago when I was young soldier I spent 6 months in the NW WA and NT learning about what you can and what you can't eat as to make a submission into a pamphlet (army manual of learning) on survival techniques in North australia..;)

broonski
14th September 2006, 08:32 PM
What did you want to know broonski..longtime ago when I was young soldier I spent 6 months in the NW WA and NT learning about what you can and what you can't eat as to make a submission into a pamphlet (army manual of learning) on survival techniques in North australia..;)

Nice! I can't wait till i got the time and money to get up there and research bush survival for myself! :D

cheers,
bryce