PDA

View Full Version : Shu Roo Wiring

David
29th September 2006, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,
I have just bought a second hand SHU ROO which I want to mount on my Disco, unfortunately, the wiring colours make no sense to me. There are 3 in all, a green with a yellow stripe, a light blue and a brown one. Can somebody let me know where these wires go to??
Thanks in advance
David

rangieman
29th September 2006, 07:11 PM
Hi guys,
I have just bought a second hand SHU ROO which I want to mount on my Disco, unfortunately, the wiring colours make no sense to me. There are 3 in all, a green with a yellow stripe, a light blue and a brown one. Can somebody let me know where these wires go to??
Thanks in advance
David

sorry to say that you just wasted your money we tested them and guess what wallabies and kangaroos still ran in front of cars
put on ebay and sell it to another sucker

sorry mate its a fact they dont work ring holdens head office

dobbo
29th September 2006, 07:16 PM
I used the stick on animal alerts $20.00 from the local truckstop and never saw 1 roo on the road. They did however atract birds and not the ones I was hoping for. Many multiple bird strikes make broken windscreens a plenty. When the fell off the roos appeared but the birds left.

I have wondered about the electric ones, keep us all informed

ladas
29th September 2006, 07:26 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance
David

The green and yellow stripe go to a nearby earth
The brown goes back to the switch
The blue goes back to the switch

Should have a push switch with three connections

power +12 to one pole on switch ( can't recall which - I'll try and find the sketch) the other two brown and blue connect to shu-roo

David
1st October 2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks to everybody that responded.
Cheers
David