PDA

View Full Version : Night Warrior Run 4/5 November

loopy31
6th October 2006, 10:53 AM
Hi Guys,
Firstly, thanks for doing our first night run at the Springs4x4. Hope you all enjoyed it. I've now been rung up so many times to do another that we're going to make it a 6 weekly event! We've now got even more tracks than since you were here and we're still building.
Anyway thanks again...
Check out the details on our website if your interested.
www.thesprings4x4.com.au
Keep on trackin
Cheers
Iain
The Springs4x4

LoadedDisco
6th October 2006, 05:24 PM
Great deal and sounds tasty. I will defiantly make the effort to get to one or two of these a year. Thanks for the heads up.

MickG
6th October 2006, 08:04 PM
Hi Guys,
Firstly, thanks for doing our first night run at the Springs4x4. Hope you all enjoyed it. I've now been rung up so many times to do another that we're going to make it a 6 weekly event! We've now got even more tracks than since you were here and we're still building.
Anyway thanks again...
Check out the details on our website if your interested.
www.thesprings4x4.com.au (http://www.thesprings4x4.com.au)
Keep on trackin
Cheers
Iain
The Springs4x4

Cheers Ian

We had an excellent night the last time and will be back for sure. We have penciled in another weekend soon but just can;t remember the dates.....will call you soon to confirm. Will also chat to you about perhaps being aloud to do a night run for our club only as we will have a few keen and I would certainly prefer to lead cars and drivers that I know.

Anyway, will talk more soon. Great park, great food, great camping, great tracks.....pretty much has everything a 4x4 park needs really and itchin'to try the creek bed run which the izuzu defender and Mog Rover had a crack at.....might look into some side bruch bars before then though;)

See you soon Ian, Mick

dungarover
6th October 2006, 08:55 PM
No worries Iain. If my navi hadn't turned up, you would of been in the box seat for the night run :eek:

Bloody keen to do another night run, but like Mick said, we have planned to return again sometime soon. I might be up there sooner, a mate is keen since he's got his old Rangie back up and running, will ring prior though.

Trav

loopy31
31st October 2006, 08:14 AM
Hi Guys
Got a couple of Cruisers, Patrols and 2 Jeeps but no Rover!!
Anyone interested to complete the "pack"??