PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for some Track Building? 2/3 december

loopy31
23rd November 2006, 10:03 AM
Looking to get a crew together to have some fun but also to build two more tracks...Do some work on Saturday 3-4 hours and clear new tracks. Open Beer O'clock track to see if u can get up! (only 8 cars so far in 3 months), then go for a night drive. Sunday is all your own...no book out time so have a look round. Cost $25
Let us know if you're interested. The more the merrier!
Cheers Ian
The Springs 4x4
4685 2558

Outlaw
23rd November 2006, 09:02 PM
Hmmm not sure if it's just me or not but i think it's a bit rich asking people to come help build some tracks and then still hit them up for an entry :p

That weekend is also the SEQ AULRO XMAS BBQ :cool:

But hopefully you'll have some luck with the Outerlimits crew

DRanged
24th November 2006, 06:58 AM
Looking to get a crew together to have some fun but also to build two more tracks...Do some work on Saturday 3-4 hours and clear new tracks. Open Beer O'clock track to see if u can get up! (only 8 cars so far in 3 months), then go for a night drive. Sunday is all your own...no book out time so have a look round. Cost $25
Let us know if you're interested. The more the merrier!
Cheers Ian
The Springs 4x4
4685 2558

If I could get my vehicle back together in time I would, but its not looking good.

Thanks anyway
Justin

loopy31
24th November 2006, 09:07 AM
"Hmmm not sure if it's just me or not but i think it's a bit rich asking people to come help build some tracks and then still hit them up for an entry"

Appreciate what you say....however there's always one! Prior to GCLRO coming for their Night run with Glen, my wife and I cleared 5-6 new trax for your clubs run. We then drove them with you guys. Most of the clearance left during the drive was movin some wood and a few trees that I had left. All the MAJOR clearance had been done prior to that day. If you think that moving a few trees ...having fun driving a new very difficult new track, having all the camping facilities and amenities here available to you, going on a free night run, beers and then having all the following day available to you is not worth $25 then that is your prerogative. Many others don't and leave having had a great time