PDA

View Full Version : How good is Choc Mundine?

FenianEel
7th March 2007, 11:54 PM
Love him, hate him, think what you want.....

As a boxer he is damn close to as good as I ever have seen.....
An you wont believe me, but a good bloke and nothing like he is away from the mic. and the cameras.

Movement is amazing, temperament in the ring is the same, power is great, speed is sublime, evasion is unmatched and can take punishment too.
That was a 'classic' but tonight, and a pleasure to watch.

The heavyweight bout between Bob Mirovic and the Kiwi was probs the best h'weight fight I've seen in ten years. Wouldn't give you 10c (besides Solomona) for any of the other non events on the undercard

Aussie
8th March 2007, 09:01 AM
I Like Choc Wedges

moose
8th March 2007, 02:49 PM
I don't like him all that much, and not wanting to start an arguement, but I thought he had a name?:(

rangieman
8th March 2007, 03:20 PM
and just wait till he fights a real fighter with a real title none of these budget brand fighters that no one has heard of
then someone might shut that mouth up:p
and no i dont like him and never will:angel:

Quiggers
8th March 2007, 03:24 PM
Sorry Fen, not into pugilism...

actually, not into sport that doesn't involve engines, I should move to the USA........:D :D :D

GQ

FenianEel
8th March 2007, 03:35 PM
and just wait till he fights a real fighter with a real title none of these budget brand fighters that no one has heard of
then someone might shut that mouth up:p
and no i dont like him and never will:angel:

Real fighters, real titles? What the????
Sam Soliman is as good as anyone going around, same for Danny Green, same for Antwun Echols, Manny Siaca, Mikkel kessler, Sven Ottke. These guys are all world class, with recognised titles. The only 3 he lost were in title fights.

You might not like him Rangieman, and i understand why, but he is as good as we've ever seen, including Darcy, Famechon, Rose, Hardy, Fenech etc.etc.

D110V8D
8th March 2007, 03:40 PM
I was really hoping he was going to get his **** well and truly kicked in this last fight.

I was so bitterly dissapointed.:(

Bush65
8th March 2007, 09:52 PM
... but he is as good as we've ever seen, including Darcy, Famechon, Rose, Hardy, Fenech etc.etc.
Dave Sands was pretty good!

rangieman
8th March 2007, 09:57 PM
Sam Soliman is as good as anyone going around, same for Danny Green, same for Antwun Echols, Manny Siaca, Mikkel kessler, Sven Ottke. These guys are all world class, with recognised titles. The only 3 he lost were in title fights.

You might not like him Rangieman, and i understand why, but he is as good as we've ever seen, including Darcy, Famechon, Rose, Hardy, Fenech etc.etc.
who are they sorry for my ignorance:p

p38arover
8th March 2007, 10:51 PM
Never watched him. I have no interest in boxing.

Ron

easo
16th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Danny Green has won most of his bouts on KO, Mundeen on points. I may be wrong. But no love here for him, he aint no rapper either. We usualy shut people down here who have big tabs on they selves.

twitchy
17th May 2007, 10:17 AM

sorry mate, he just got smashed when he actually fought Sven Ottke.

Sam Soloman?? come on, he fights people who are over the hill usually.
Given, he is fast & should be able to Box (thanks to his Dad) If he evr just Shuts the F*ck up & just gets on with his job he'll do o.k.
Some of the Diatribe that comes out of the "Man" is just astounding.
Comparing himself to Ali...........:lol:

As good as as Fenech??? don't think so
Hey I bet he's even better than Kostya......... just ask him!!!!!!!!