PDA

View Full Version : TomTom 1

Stepho_62
14th May 2007, 06:57 AM
Last week purchased this off Fleabay for $200 below retail price. I've got it, used it and I'm impressed (but my wife reckons I'm easily impressed)

Anyone own one and use it?

Cheers,

chunk
14th May 2007, 11:22 AM
Hi there, the TOMTOM is a great little unit I bought the next model up (710) and I find it easy to use and very accurate usually within 2-3 metres. the ONE is the same as the 710 and 910 but without all the fancy bits. you wont regret buying it.

Loaded
5th June 2007, 12:39 PM
Hi there, the TOMTOM is a great little unit I bought the next model up (710) and I find it easy to use and very accurate usually within 2-3 metres. the ONE is the same as the 710 and 910 but without all the fancy bits. you wont regret buying it.

Its just a shame you can not bread crumb a track you are driving on out bush.
But at least the 910 has hard drive and I sure a file update will be down the track to down load on to the unit.
Then it will be complete. Fantastic for finding houses get the house numbers right as close to what has been mentioned 2 - 3 meters.

Tusker
5th June 2007, 01:51 PM
Yep had a TT1 for a while now. Very easy to use.

Only problem is they seem to stick occasionally when booting up. Carry a paper clip in the car to re-set it. It seems to know when you haven't got one...

Regards
Max P