PDA

View Full Version : County 110 Screen Washers

rosettaquarrier
6th January 2008, 05:32 PM
Hello Chaps,

The drivers side window washer on my 85 County has never worked - the jet nozzle body is not actually attached to anything :mad:

My County is one with the black plastic panels instead of vents (such a great idea :confused:) - if I remove these panels should I be able to get to the washer pipes? Or is it a dashboard out job?

If anyone had done it, how do you go about removing the panels without breaking them?

Cheers

Chaz

p38arover
6th January 2008, 06:03 PM
All you'll find behind the black panel is a spotwelded panel covering what should be vents.

tam242
7th January 2008, 09:58 PM
chaz

I'm afraid that you will need to remove some of your dash, if i remember correctly you will need to remove the aircon vent section along with the dash top along with anything else that is attached. I changed mine to later model dual jets before changing the bulkhead to contain vents.

cheers
Adrian

SheldonA
18th January 2008, 10:33 PM
The drivers side window washer on my 85 County has never worked - the jet nozzle body is not actually attached to anything

My County is one with the black plastic panels instead of vents (such a great idea ) - if I remove these panels should I be able to get to the washer pipes? Or is it a dashboard out job?

If anyone had done it, how do you go about removing the panels without breaking them?

Not answering your question, but getting the same result your looking for (I think) Drill a hole central in your bonnet, fit a new windscreen nozzle that shoots over drivers side and passenger side and plumb it up to washer motor (leaving old nozzles unused). Can post pic if you want.

rosettaquarrier
18th January 2008, 11:16 PM
A pic would be great - nice idea.

Cheers

Chaz