PDA

View Full Version : Disco Doors

strange_rover1
12th January 2008, 04:05 PM
Gday guys and Gals,
I have finally got around to fitting my electric windows to my rangie but have run into a hitch already. When I did the fronts I had the old D1 doors to see how it all fitted and was able to transfer this over with no probs but with the backs I have only bought the motors and regulators so have nothing to compare to. If any of you with a D1 have a spare 10 minutes could you pop the rear door trim off and take a couple of pics of it for me. Maybe an overview of the whole door and then some close ups showing the 4 mounting bolts for the regulator etc...
Even better if someone has a couple of old D1 rear doors that have most of the working parts still in them that are going cheap, that would make life really easy.
Hope someone can help me out here.
Shano

harry
12th January 2008, 08:30 PM
can't help with the door thing, but
your sig. is not quite what you mean perhaps.

'You must strive to be a Jet in a world of Cessnas.'

Cessna have been making jet aircraft since the early 1960's, they even had Cessna jets in the Vietnam war. currently Cessna is one of the leading manufacturers of business jet aircraft in the world.
no offence meant, you may not have known that.

strange_rover1
12th January 2008, 10:18 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

strange_rover1
12th January 2008, 10:25 PM
Geez sorry Harry I never thought anyone would catch me out on my mistake!! You will note I have corrected my blatent oversight.
Shano

harry
13th January 2008, 08:36 AM
fair enough shano, although a 152 might want to grow up to be a boeing!
a reims 150 might want to be an airbus.

on another co incidence, got a mate with a rr, which he has rebadged to read 'strange rover', he has a beech 18 and a couple of cessna's.

strange_rover1
13th January 2008, 10:34 AM
Good to see everyone has a good sense of humour around here!! I havent been on for ages and the crew seems pretty good!!
Shano

Still no-one on the Disco doors??????

agrojnr
14th January 2008, 08:28 AM
Shano just pop into my work or give me your work address and have a look at mine

Adam

strange_rover1
14th January 2008, 08:23 PM
Hey Adam,
I got your text today, will definitely take you up on the offer. Maybe you and Sal could come ova for a Bbq one day and I could pull your door apart then?
Shano

agrojnr
15th January 2008, 08:32 AM
No prob just let us know when

Adam