PDA

View Full Version : What caravan trips do we have happening this year

MarknDeb
16th March 2008, 08:29 PM
Thought i would field this one and may be we could even pick up some extra things to do and see on our big trip in June/July and some of the weekenders. Our bigger trips are still confined to school holidays

April: we have a long weekender at Noosa North Shore Camping area with the Kedron Owners Group

June/July: we are off for 13 nights from Brisbane to Winton and back, staying in Mitchell, Longreach, Winton, Charleville, Chinchilla, Crows Nest then home. We have a heap if literature on Longreach Winton and Charleville (our major stop overs).

Sept/Oct Possibaly the last weekend of school holidays could be at the Millmarine Camp Over Festival, lots of great things to see and learn i have heard

RonMcGr
16th March 2008, 08:47 PM
Thought i would field this one and may be we could even pick up some extra things to do and see on our big trip in June/July and some of the weekenders. Our bigger trips are still confined to school holidays

April: we have a long weekender at Noosa North Shore Camping area with the Kedron Owners Group

June/July: we are off for 13 nights from Brisbane to Winton and back, staying in Mitchell, Longreach, Winton, Charleville, Chinchilla, Crows Nest then home. We have a heap if literature on Longreach Winton and Charleville (our major stop overs).

Sept/Oct Possibaly the last weekend of school holidays could be at the Millmarine Camp Over Festival, lots of great things to see and learn i have heard

Hi MarknDeb,

We get away when we can. In two Caravan groups and attend two lots of gatherings.

The June one, is it on your own or with a group?

The ACC Sunshine Nomads are considering a similar trip.

Cheers,
Ron

MarknDeb
16th March 2008, 09:00 PM
Gday Ron the june trip is our own mate, any trips with the Kedron Owners is basicaly weekends.
We have a hard time for weekenders becasue i only get 2 weekends off out of every 8 weeks so trying to fit trips in when we can is not easy