PDA

View Full Version : vivitar 6200w for $99

Blknight.aus
4th August 2008, 10:53 PM
Ive got a line on some 6 megapixle underwater cameras shock and vibration proof as well (well within reason )

heres the specs
CCD 6megapixles with best resolution of 2816x2112 with fine standard and economy modes. 320*240 video

14mb internal memory with SD support posted to 2gb with the standard .jpg options

lens f-no:3.3 with a focal lenght of 6.95mm macro shooting 60-100 cms and underwater 45-75cms normal shooting is 1m-infinity and underwater 75cms-infinity

2 inch ltps colour lcd
75 K pixel display

runs on AA or nIMH batteries and measures 120*76*43 and 230g without batteries or memory card.

Its waterproof to 10m/30feet.

if you want one let me know... I dont know how many I can get but you can try to get them from your local aldi....

Blknight.aus
5th August 2008, 10:09 AM
heres the first pic I took no messing with settings, batts in card in push button... does allright for a cheapy...

https://www.aulro.com/afvb/images/imported/2008/08/1046.jpg

Just checked the settings the cam was on 1600*1200 and low quality..

Col.Coleman
5th August 2008, 10:15 AM
I don't see any LAND ROVER toys for little Whiteknight to play with:o

What's going on Dave?

CC

Blknight.aus
5th August 2008, 10:23 AM
why play with toys when hes got 2 fullsized ones

dullbird
9th August 2008, 07:32 AM
see what happens when you do nice things for people dave

you frigten them off:D.......no one has posted in here since you put up this kind offer

have you posted this in markets? you might get more response in there!

Blknight.aus
9th August 2008, 02:41 PM
no point now, aldi dropped the price to $79 dollars the same price as a kiddies camera from kmart and they sold like hot cakes...

When I go there later I'll find out about how much stock they've got and buy the lot for xmas pressies and perhaps a prize box for the CCCCC run.

loanrangie
10th August 2008, 10:03 AM
no point now, aldi dropped the price to $79 dollars the same price as a kiddies camera from kmart and they sold like hot cakes...

When I go there later I'll find out about how much stock they've got and buy the lot for xmas pressies and perhaps a prize box for the CCCCC run.

We bought my 5 yo a little tikes kiddie camera and it was absolute rubbish, there was a 2 sec delay between pressing the shutter button and taking the photo, we took it back and for the same price got a sanyo 6mp camera for the same price. Big screen and large buttons and an easy to use menu it is much better for her so i reckon those ones would be better for kids than the so called kiddie cameras.