PDA

View Full Version : Range rover Slot car

Shirley
16th September 2008, 10:26 PM
We found ourselves at the slotcar track the other day, I was trying to talk Shirl into having a go. She made a smart remark to the guy who owns the track "Only if its a Rangie,I only drive Range Rover". I guess She thought she had us both sorted and we would leave her alone.
Within a blink of an eye the track owner was raceing a Rangie around the track complete with police livery,flashing lights and siren.
Shirls reply was "Well you better build a 4wd slot car track and I'll buy one".

Scouse
16th September 2008, 11:02 PM
I assume it would have been the Scalextric LM Range Rover.
No need for a 4x4 track for one of them though - they don't go off road (unless your name is Tim ;)).

Phoenix
17th September 2008, 08:50 AM
Mmm, I thought I saw a scaletrix off road extension set the other day on e-bay.... ;)

LandyAndy
17th September 2008, 10:40 PM
I actually have the Rangie chase car by default.The boy did a deal with the MIL for his Scaletrix track he bought for his birthday.
He didnt want the Rangie so the MIL bought him another car and I get the Rangie for a Bday pressie.YEP GOOD STUFF.I dont do Scaletrix plus the boy still uses it as his own.
Speccy stuff to drive,you can do 180/360 turns and keep going.
Andrew

Shirley
20th September 2008, 06:08 PM
The Range rover is a "drift car" in the scaletrix range. Could you imagine a japanese guy useing a range in a drift race. I would like to see that on top gear