PDA

View Full Version : busy busy busy!

incisor
17th September 2008, 02:11 PM
bloody been busy today...

i've already done 3 outside jobs with 2 more to knock over, got a workshop full of new machines being built for a new estate office and my tech wasn't a happy puppy when i told him i just sold some more when i was out, for delivery on friday :p

Jay
17th September 2008, 02:26 PM
Hi Dave,

You do much networking mate....?
Installs, upgrades and the like....?

Jay

Fusion
17th September 2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Dave , you'll have to put down the beer and use both hands to work :D:D:D:D:p:angel::wasntme:

disco2hse
17th September 2008, 02:30 PM
Interesting attachment on the front machine, that for the near sighted or for a really really little monitor :p

Good to see you're busy though :)

incisor
17th September 2008, 03:09 PM
Hi Dave,

You do much networking mate....?
Installs, upgrades and the like....?

Jay

yep thats what i do ....

mainly higher end home and small business with a couple of small corporates thrown in.

incisor
17th September 2008, 03:10 PM
Interesting attachment on the front machine, that for the near sighted or for a really really little monitor :p

very handy utensil that one.... ;)

LandyAndy
17th September 2008, 08:32 PM
Busy good to hear.
Im flat out too,we are short 2 workers.Just finished gravel sheeting my new road.Now sent 4 of the crew ripping trees down with the excavator to widen the exsisting road to match the new road,thats them busy for a week or more.
Im now working solo as the pool manager has 2 days pool maintence to do(what a help he has been,plus he loves getting out and working on the roads).So my job now is to pull out all the gravel done by a previous grader driver because there is no compaction in the shoulders.So tommorow and friday I have the grader,water truck and 2 rollers to play with all by myself.Nothink like having a fleet of Tonka toys to play with:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Andrew

Phoenix
18th September 2008, 07:50 AM
my last week here has been like that. Between microsoft auditing and machines carking it i've not had time to scratch myself :(

astormsau
18th September 2008, 08:47 AM
my last week here has been like that. Between microsoft auditing and machines carking it i've not had time to scratch myself :(

haha pity im not in any of your states (vic) otherwise i could lend a hand :)

Phoenix
18th September 2008, 09:36 AM
I doubt the company would have let anybody outside the firm look at anything. Being architects they can be a secretive bunch at times!!!

I sent the stuff off to microsoft yesterday, so what they do next depends on how good my week will be next week!

Shonky
18th September 2008, 10:33 AM

haha pity im not in any of your states (vic) otherwise i could lend a hand :)

:o:o:o

George130
18th September 2008, 06:56 PM
Got to love the IT industry.
We are sitting quite pretty right now only 258 jobs behind plus the unlogged ones:angel:.
We did get to roll out some updates this week:D.