PDA

View Full Version : dilemma

clean32
26th September 2008, 09:16 PM
Ok a dilemma
The D1 has been claimed by the Boss, so getting my hands back on it seem rather slim. And the fact that she’s a bit short on storage space.

Then I bumped into a series 3? The model just before the county, seems tidyish, 3K V8.
Its on leaf springs, a holly carb has been fitted, and apart from that she seems ok.

Now should I not spend any more on toys for the disco, and grab the series, spend the cash on that as the family camping traveling wagon, OR ???

hiline
26th September 2008, 10:11 PM
Ok a dilemma
The D1 has been claimed by the Boss, so getting my hands back on it seem rather slim. And the fact that she’s a bit short on storage space.

Then I bumped into a series 3? The model just before the county, seems tidyish, 3K V8.
Its on leaf springs, a holly carb has been fitted, and apart from that she seems ok.

Now should I not spend any more on toys for the disco, and grab the series, spend the cash on that as the family camping traveling wagon, OR ???

i know where my money would be going :D;)

Michael2
26th September 2008, 10:11 PM
The Series Landy will be character building. - That can only make you a better person and give your family stories that will carry them through for generations.

You can also show others that a 30 year old Land Rover is still better in the bush than just about anything new (Land Rovers not included).

Rangier Rover
27th September 2008, 08:00 AM
the fact that she’s a bit short on storage space The Boss or the Disco:D
The stage 1 is a good model if you dont mind the cart springs.;) I'd have one my self if Idiidn't have all the others:eek:
Have a look at an early County as well. They are chaep these days with coil comfort (Ride like an ocean liner) and are bloody good off road.
Tony