PDA

View Full Version : P38 underbody protection

tasi devil
20th November 2008, 07:46 PM
i want to get some protection under the diffs and the front end on my '98 RR HSE can anyone tell me do the plates etc. for any Disco model fit under my P38 . i can re-manufacture brackets if necessary. it appears nobody here in Oz make them
i looked at the Troutbeck site (they were helpful when i rang but didn't know about fitting to a P38) amongst others but it seems nothing is made for the P38's.

thanks

............tasi

tasi devil
27th November 2008, 11:27 PM
BUMP

...............tasi

LOVEMYRANGIE
28th November 2008, 12:00 AM
Try Rovacraft in Melbourne. Ask for Stuart.
Think they have something for these now.....
Could always check the website too.

Rovacraft (http://www.rovacraft.com.au)

tasi devil
28th November 2008, 02:13 PM
hey LMR spoke to Stuart at ROVACRAFT Melbourne, he was very helpful . they have QT diff guards available in stock and he's looking into wether a QT steering guard is available . had a talk to my mate who fabricates a lot of stuff and if cost of QT is reasonable/available will purchase

...........tasi

LOVEMYRANGIE
28th November 2008, 03:33 PM
hey LMR spoke to Stuart at ROVACRAFT Melbourne, he was very helpful . they have QT diff guards available in stock and he's looking into wether a QT steering guard is available . had a talk to my mate who fabricates a lot of stuff and if cost of QT is reasonable/available will purchase

...........tasi

Glad to have helped!! Stuart is pretty good. Used to deal with him when he was running the show over here.